Chapter 8

The Ugly Truth

"The worst truth is the truth that causes chaos... the truth that would shatter"

Jungkook sighed as he stared at Taehyung, whose eyes held shock "I'm sorry..." He spoke "No wonder he's an asshole....But he's not the only one to blame, no matter how much Jin hyung tries to pretend I didn't have a part in her death" Jungkook spoke "If I hadn't gone by the water that day, If I had just stayed by then, she'd be alive" Jungkook spoke "She....drowned?" Taehyung asked "Yes...by a rushing river...she saved me after Wan pushed me in...." Jungkook sighed "She dived in, got me out, and was about to get out when she fell and hit her head...I never saw her again" Jungkook sighed , Taehyung gulped, wanting to comfort the younger but he didn't know how, until it hit him.

"hey...It's my birthday today...and my birthday wish for you, is for you to smile, not only for yourself but for your mother, she's looking down on you, and I know she's proud" Taehyung spoke, smiling lightly, watching as Jungkook slowly smiled "Happy birthday Tae" Jungkook spoke "How old would you be nineteen" The elder replied "Wow your old" Jungkook giggled and Taehyung glared "Wow- your young" he spoke "ha! Bet you didn't expect that one huh?" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook pouted "I did not...meanie" Jungkook giggled

"Do you feel better now?" Taehyung asked "Yeah. I do, it's nice to talk to somebody other than Jin, I can't always pour my problems out on him, he just...doesn't understand...or maybe he just tries to hard to not give me real advice" Jungkook sighed "He has a hard time believing I'm almost an adult, he has a problem with me even being an adult at that" Jungkook spoke "It's not all bad, just hard" Jungkook spoke "I get it, it's hard to tell people your emotions when you yourself can't understand them...it's even harder when the person you could tell your problems to, wouldn't understand or get it" Taehyung spoke "But I think of it as, one day, you'll show that person who you really are, and wether they accept you or not it's on them, for you I feel like if Jin would face the fact your no longer a Child, with or without you telling him, he might change"

"And if he doesn't, he'll realize what he's lost" Taehyung spoke

"It's all apart of the ugly truth"

-

Hello!

I'm so sorry in my huge lack in updates
I've been busy, writing blocked, and blocked

It's like this wall was keeping me from writing.
But hopefully I can slowly get back into writing.

I'm not exactly super into this book yet. So it's hard.
But I'm gonna do a big "My 2019" thing .

So be prepared!

I purple you so much! And I've missed you guys!

So how are you

Eating well

Sleeping well

Drinking well?

Mentally okay?