Chapter 15

Stuck

"Taehyung...It's been days...you need to eat, you need to sleep, you need to take care of yourself"

"I'm fine Jin" Taehyung replied "Your not...But I guess I'm not either" Jin sighed "I'm sorry I couldn't protect him in time hyung....If I had just walked him home..." Taehyung spoke "It isn't your fault Taehyung, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if not for you saving him, id be planning a funeral; we all know how Wan is, and we also know how far he'll go" Jin replied and Taehyung gulped looming back down at the younger "you need to eat Taehyung" Jin spoke "I just....can't leave" Taehyung sighed "Taehyung." Jin spoke sternly "I'll call you when he wakes up, okay?" Jin spoke and Taehyung nodded slowly "O-Okay"

Jin smiled as he stared at the younger "Hey kook...It's Jin hyung" Jin spoke "Jimin came and saw you yesterday" Jin began "he gave you his amazing advice, telling me through his tears that because you weren't awake to yell at him it was fun" Jin chuckled "Taehyung seems protective of you....very protective" Jin sighed "His bond with you is....insane" Jin spoke "It's almost unbreakable....it's nice to someone who will take care of you, he may just be doing a better job then me at this point" Jin sighed

"I think your doing a pretty good job" a voice spoke causing Jin to fall out of his chair"

"Hyung are you okay? Did your old man bones break?" The voice spoke "Jungkook?" Jin asked standing up looking at the younger, eyes opened and smiling "Thank god" Jin spoke before hugging the younger, his eyes filling with tears "Hyung your gonna break me if you hug any tighter" Jungkook spoke and Jin chuckled breaking the hug "H-Hyung- Your crying!" Jungkook spoke leaning to wipe the elders tears, before wincing in pain and falling back "Hey- I'm okay- just be carful- your still hurt" Jin spoke "Hurt...Wait- Taehyung-" Jungkook spoke looking at his wrist and seeing the bracelet "Taehyung basically forced the doctors to keep that on you" Jin giggled "Sounds like him....How long was I out? Did you guys take care of your selves?" Jungkook asked "About four days....and I think you can figure out if we took care of ourselves"

"So no?" Jungkook asked and Jin sighed "You need to take care of yourself hyung....Is Taehyung okay?" Jungkook asked "Yeah, I told him to go eat, the stubborn ass wouldn't leave you for even a second" Jin spoke "sounds like someone else I know" Jungkook joked and Jin smiled "He's been waiting here by your side- I mean so have I- but just not as much you know" Jin spoke "Jin it's okay" Jungkook giggled

The younger soon stared at his bruises, memories of what happened flashing before him making him shake "Jungkook? You okay?" Jin asked, snapping Jungkook from his thoughts "Oh- yeah" Jungkook spoke "I'm glad your okay Jungkook"

"I'm glad I'm okay to"

-

wow

It's been WAY to long.
I know I've been rather inactive lately.
That's for quite a few reasons.
Mostly school.
But more than that, life.
I've been working on my future and stuff and that's taken time roo.

Thank you for all the patience, if you even have any at this point.
I'll try to keep up with updates.

Are you doing okay?
Eating well?
Sleeping well?
Drinking well?

Mentally okay?

Me at a park

Enjoy.