Chapter 20

Our Past

Jungkook smiled as he sat next to Taehyung "how did Jin take it?" Taehyung asked "how do you think?" Jungkook replied "Oh boy" Taehyung spoke "He was also kind about it, accepting" Jungkook spoke "He seems like he'd be that way, at least since I've known him" Taehyung spoke with a sigh "You okay?" Jungkook asked "Yeah, just glad Jin doesn't want to kill me, at least not entirely" Taehyung spoke with a slight smile "Jin has always been the parent, even after my father left and we were only with my mom, after she passed I was just with him, and that role he played as not only a father and mother figure but a brother as well" Jungkook spoke "I'm lucky to have him" the younger smiled "Your father..." Taehyung spoke "yeah?" Jungkook asked "what was he like?" Taehyung asked

"He's...horrible...from the day I was born till he left when I was young....god I remember that day so vividly" Jungkook spoke "You don't have to talk about it" Taehyung spoke "I want to talk about it" Jungkook spoke

"It was any normal day, at least it was for me and Jin, Him yelling, drinking...It was normal."

"Come here Jungkook, lets go play in our room, and get away from appa monster" Jin spoke, rushing Jungkook away from a tall man who had a beer in hand, chugging it like he hadn't drank in decades.
"Hey Jinnie...make sure your brother stays in his room..." she spoke, Jungkook at the time not knowing it was her cue, they were gonna fight.

Jin sighed, his hands shaking slightly, he soon hugged Jungkook as the loud yells of his parents filled both their ears.

"You are a fucking worthless wife- god I wish I never married you" He yelled "THEN LEAVE! I NEVER ASKED FOR YOU TO BE THIS WAY! YOU HATE THE KIDS-"

"I only hate one kid" He spoke "YOU CANT SAY THAT- YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT UHAN" She yelled "WHAT!? SAY I HATE ONE KID!? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY HIS NAME!? JUNGKOOK! I HATE HIM, IF IT WAS JUST ME YOU AND JIN THINGS WOULD BE FINE! BUT NO- NOW WERE IN DEPT AND ABOUT TO LOSE THE HOUSE! LOOK AT THE FACTS JIAHO!"

"That is not Jungkooks fault- YOUR DRINKING IS THE PROBLEM-" She yelled before a hard slap was sent to her face "Don't talk to me like that Women" He snapped

"Jin hyung- eomma" Jungkook spoke, tears flooding down his face "I know..." Jin replied, tears flowing.
That's when the click of the door filled their ears.
The room filled with quietness, fear, and shock.
Jin held Jungkook tighter, shaking madly.
"Still protecting your worthless brother eh?" He spoke grabbing Jin who yelled, holding Jungkook as tight as he could "No! PLEASE" Jin yelled, not letting his father take the younger without a fight.
That's when the sound of a glass bottle sounded.

Uhan hit Jin with his beer bottle.
Jin soon fell back holding his quickly bleeding head "H-Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, about to go to the elder before he was grabbed harshly "you worthless child, see what you've done! You've destroyed our family, and you'll only continue to do so"  He spoke before throwing the younger at a wall "STOP!" Jiaho yelled running to Jungkook "eomma...." The younger spoke, his nose bleeding heavily "Oh my poor baby..." she spoke turning to Jin, her eyes going wide as she ran to him too.
"Jin are you okay she spoke watching as Uhan came to them grabbing Jungkook "Please stop...please" Jiaho begged watching as Uhan glared "You have a choice to make" he spoke

"The kids or me"

"My kids...Forever and always" she spoke with a glare "I'll always choose them"

"You've made your choice then" he spoke before slamming Jungkook against the ground hard, that day was the last day they ever saw him.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked looking at the elder who was turned away "How could he do that!? To k-kids!?" He spoke his voice dark, scary.
Jungkook sighed "He was never a good man...and with how mom died...I can only imagine what he thinks of me now" Jungkook spoke "that isn't your fault" Taehyung spoke "I know....but with him when there's a will there's a way" The younger sighed looking down he soon stared at his bracelet, a shy smile on his face as he touched it "I see what your doing" Taehyung giggled pressing it back "this is the thing that makes me happy when I wake up, the thing that keeps me going" The younger spoke with a smile, standing up.

He was about to start walking but he was engulfed in a warm hug "Thank you for telling me your story...I know it couldn't have been easy" Taehyung spoke "Everything's easy when I'm with you" The younger joked and Taehyung smiled, chuckling.

"So Jungkook....I know it's sorta random- and you don't have to say yes-" Taehyung began "Yes" Jungkook giggled "You- HOW DID YOU" Taehyung asked "your obvious" Jungkook replied "You'll be mine and I'll be yours"

"Welcome Wan, nice to see you here"

"Good to see you too sir"

"You know the plan Wan?"

"Yes, every word"

"Perfect"

"Nice doing business with you Mr Jeon"

"Call me Uhan....Jeon Uhan"