Epilogue

Park Jimin

The loss of all of his friends broke him, he felt alone, sad, and most of all tired.
Jungkook was his best friend, someone he could turn to for help, Jungkook could turn to him as well.

He hated the loss of them, hated how they died.

Slowly though, he moved on, remembering them with his every step forward.
Jimin eventually got married to a beautiful girl, having two kids, a boy and a girl.
He was a great father and taught his kids how to let go and move on in a healthy way.

Jung Hoseok

He broke.
He shattered.
He was alone and nothing how could change that.
He hated his brother, but even so...he still missed him.
But he missed Taehyung too, which was his second brother, the person he could Turn to.
He hated him being gone, and the elder went down a path of rage and anger, finding it hard to get out of this place of pain and torture.

Eventually the elder began to see a therapist who helped him tremendously, she pulled him out of his pool of hell.

Hoseok eventually after healing became a scientist of strange animals.
He did work on werewolves and became the best selling scientist in Korea, eventually becoming the smartest.

Min Yoongi

He lost his two sons.
The two kids who he had saved from the beginning...gone.
Yoongi left his job, he stayed at home, became a dark sad human being.
He never moved, never did anything, he barely kept himself alive.

He sat in darkness, all his mind thinking of were how young Jungkook and Taehyung were.
They weren't even in their twenties...they were just teenagers.
That killed Yoongi even more, his mind wishing he could've saved them.

Slowly, very...very slowly, he began to live again, eventually getting his job back, and once he did that, he stared to really live again.
He became a famous doctor, one of the best, and one of the smartest ones in Korea, he even worked along side Hoseok, the two becoming close.

He slowly started to get his life in order, and one day he fell in love, he fell in love with a beautiful girl, and he eventually had his own kids, he loved his kids with all his heart, everything he had in him.

The End.