Chapter 18

Date

3 Weeks later

Taehyung smiled as he fixed his shirt, his eyes glowing with excitement, a small chuckle escaping his perfectly defined face, his face showing a cold side to him, the other half being a confident man.

His face had a blush tent.
He soon sighed, taking a deep breath.
"Okay. I'm ready"

Jungkook gulped as he fixed his clothing, his hands not knowing what to do "Hyung

Jungkook gulped as he fixed his clothing, his hands not knowing what to do "Hyung....help" Jungkook spoke, watching Jin enter the room, his face going shocked before a burst of laughter filled the air "SHUT UP JUST HELP ME!" Jungkook spoke "AISH OKAY!"

"Hyung...I don't know about this" Jungkook spoke "Kook, it's a date" Jin replied "shouldn't you be all protective right now" Jungkook spoke "Oh I'm protective don't worry, if Taehyung hurts you I'll rip his throat out" Jin smiled "I just know he doesn't have the heart to do so" Jin spoke and Jungkook smiled, blushing "I feel like I've not known him long though-"

"Jungkook, how long you've known him doesn't matter, He's a good person right?"

"Yeah..."

"He would protect you no matter what?"

"Yes, most definitely"

"He cares about you in ways nobody has?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Then now you know....I'm not saying date someone you've known for a day, I'm saying take the time to know someone, and you have, for quite some time" Jin spoke "You two are inseparable, wether you admit it or not....so go have fun, and remember to be yourself"

"Hyung- I look so..."

"What? Amazing? Awesome?"

"Handsome! I look handsome! Thanks hyung!"