Chapter 31

Stone cold

(All alone Part 2)

Taehyung

"Your down after ten punches? What a weakling" A cold voice snapped at a brutally beaten male "Yeah! It's about time Kim Taehyung came back!" A voice spoke in the background "I'm telling you it's because that stupid kids gone" another spoke "Watch What you say, or your gonna be next" Taehyung snapped "Oh come on- your telling me your not here because you broke up with your dumb boyfriend" The same voice snapped "Don't talk about him" Taehyung snapped "Oh so he broke up with you?" He spoke and Taehyung snapped soon grabbing the male and slamming him to the ground "i told you to stop, you didn't, your gonna see what I'm truly capable of" The elder spoke before he began to beat the male up his rage like a flame as he attacked the male.

He began to punch and kick the male hard, not caring about anything, just holding onto rage. He soon stopped staring at the male with cold eyes, picking him up by the collar "Bring Jungkook up again, next time I won't stop" Taehyung spoke before dropping the male harshly before walking away.

The elder soon began to walk home, the darkness all around him.
His cold demeanor dropping and turning into sadness.
Warm tears soon fell down his face as he walked, his hands shaking slightly.
He hated this, who and what he had become.
He hated what happened, and like Jin he hated himself.

But not for the same reasons.
When people found out Taehyung was a werewolf they would leave. They couldn't deal with that fact, and they'd leave, the only people that would be by his side were Jin and Hoseok...Then Jungkook came into his life and changed everything.

And now he was more alone than ever.
Not only was he alone but he was broken.
He was broken-hearted....

That feeling hurt him more than ever.

-

Man.

Double update

Yet again!

Are you okay?
Mentally?
Eating and drinking well?
Sleeping well?

Are you okay?Mentally? Eating and drinking well?Sleeping well?

Ima show you this again

Is great

It's magic