Christmas Special Chapter.

Tom looked down as you and your friends played in the snow, he knew that you'd soon leave for home... you would leave him here, where he would have to endure yet another year without you. It was a nightmare he could not avoid.

He sat down and recalled those cold, empty winters back at the orphanage he grew up... it made him wonder, which one was worst? Suddenly he heard you groan in pain and his train of thoughts was gone, you had fallen down, snow all over you while blood dripped off your injured leg. Jenny looked at you worried, William and Daniel were arguing while Xavier and Anne left to get a teacher. William and Daniel told you and Jenny something before they too left, Tom's eyes narrowed dangerously... suddenly a thought crossed his mind, he went back to his potion class and began creating polyjuice potion before heading off, he waited patiently when he saw William carrying a few bandages, within seconds he hexed him and made him fall down on the ground unconscious, he carried him off to a nearby classroom and then drank his potion. With a quick glance at himself he smiled, he was bound to fool you and finally get some time alone with you. He took the bandages and run off.

You had somehow managed to sit on a nearby wall, feeling such extreme pain... Daniel or William accidentally threw a rock at you and somehow you got yourself injured. This was your last day before the holidays and so you all decided to play a bit. With the corner of your eye you saw William approach, holding a bunch of bandages, you frowned as you noticed him staring at you. Did something happen?

"Sorry I'm late." He apologized and sat down, you dismissed his weird look and focused on your wound.

"Don't worry about it. So... about that trip we talked about..." 

"Oh yes... god I forgot because of what happened, sorry (Name)." He responded and you smiled.

"That's okay, besides I wanted to ask you if you wanted to spent a week in my house. You told me that your parents were already leaving so... I thought it'd be a shame if you spent the holidays alone." 

"You're too kind, you know that?" He replied, in his mind Tom regretted not using a torturing spell before hexing William. At least he now had the chance to openely show his affection without you being hostile. He slowly wrapped the bandages around your wound and after he was done, he inspected his work carefully.

"I'm not, not really. Also... I was also thinking about something else... but promise me you won't get angry." You argued and he nodded silently.

"I thought... I thought about giving Tom, a gift... see, he told me he was an orphan and... I thought he could at least get a gift... it's Christmas, after all." 

Tom was left speechless, YOU wanted to give HIM a gift? For the love of all that is holy, he had to use every ounch of self control he had not to kiss you... that lasted about two minutes before he leaned forward, his lips meeting yours in a sweet, loving kiss. Your hands were wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer, he gently bit your lower lip and you opened your mouth giving him access. 

"You... are a real angel." He purred after breaking the kiss, you chuckled and blushed.

"What's with all the compliments?" You asked and he rolled his eyes, these weren't nearly enough to describe you, you were far above an angelic being, far above a godess, you were something that only deserved the best and should be given nothing less. 

"I am a bit out of character but... to think you'd want to give him a gift, considering the tension between you two." He pointed out and you sighed.

"I know... see, when he stayed at my place my mom was really happy to have him around. She thought of him as a son and my father called him a funny person. I might think he's a monster but my family seems to like him... and I'm sure they'd be happy if he was back." You explained but Tom dismissed this, he decided that maybe, just maybe... you were a bit too shy to admit that you liked him. Tom suddenly felt the first signs of the potion fading out.

"I gotta go, I need to see what's taking everyone so long, I'll be back as fast as I can." He stated and before you could answer, he run off back to the classroom where William was slowly become concious, Tom used a spell to modify his memories and after that he dragged William out of the class, when the young Gryffindor came to his senses and saw Tom he stood up and glared at him.

"What do you want, scally pants?"

"Always the comedian, huh?" Tom responded coldly.

"Stalking (Name) again?"

"You slipped and fell on me, idiot." Tom lied and William scoffed.

"And why should I believe you?"

"Try touching the bump you got, by the way, thanks for giving me one too." He mocked, he then turned around and began walking away, however he came to a halt when William spoke again.

"Tom!" 

"What?"

"She might hate you... but she doesn't want you to suffer." William stated and Tom scoffed.

"I already know that. The same goes for me, after all." He responded and walked away. 

TIME SKIP: LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYS

Tom woke up feeling his body heavy. Today was the last day before school began and he wasn't in a good mood. However his gaze soon fell on a small box, it contained a small Slytherin brooch with his name on it, there was no note but he really didn't need one to know it was from you. He carressed it gently and smiled.

"Thank you, my dear." He whispered, his addiction entering a whole new stage as he stared at his new treasured possession.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!