Chapter 16

Dean POV:

I feel nervous and look around helplessly as I stand in front of Becky's house. I take a long deep breath before knocking at the door and try not to feel nervous or uncomfortable. I can stay strong and face her if I didn't do wrong but now I can't.

A few minutes later, she opens the door with a small smile on her face. I can tell something is wrong by the look in her face so I didn't talk much. "Hey baby," I wave a hand at her and give her a small hug.

She rolls her eyes and looks at the clock to check the time. "Finally, you have time to reach here. How much you missed me?" She asks as she crosses her arms.

"I missed you a lot. I tried to cancel my meeting for you but I couldn't. I hope you understand," I tell a lie to her and sit on the couch. Seth encouraged me to tell her the truth but I couldn't have the courage to face her because I'm the one who cheated her.

"Sorry darling, I didn't do what you said to me." I think myself as I close my eyes and picture my cute darling's face in my mind to feel comfortable. I open my eyes when I hear Becky's voice and get tensed.

"Don't lie to me, Dean. I know you were here yesterday and I saw you at the shopping mall with a guy." She says in a gritted teeth and I can see the anger in her face.

I slowly get up from the couch and try to calm her down, "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to cheat on you but I got into a situation like this. Just try to understand what I'm saying then I'll accept whatever punishment you give to me."

She looks at me confused, "You cheated on me? Situation! What happened?"

"I got married," When I say that, I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. I grit my teeth and grab her hand before she slaps me again. I can accept her punishment but I don't like anyone slaps me on the face because it drives me crazy.

"You know I don't like anyone slap me on the face so don't do that mistake ever again!" I lose my control and let her hand. I know I have no right to control her but she also needs to know that she has no right to control me.

"You have anger in me for I just slapped you on the face but you know what, you slapped me here.." She points her heart to me with tears in her eyes.

I feel guilty because I know it's all because of me. I try to comfort her by grabbing her hand and holding her against my chest, "Sorry, babe. I tried hard but I didn't have the courage to talk against my father and sister. You know-"

She cuts me off by pushing me away, "Now I get the point. Your sister! It's all because of that piece of shit, she doesn't like me and wants to make my life hell. She knew that we love each other but she did it only to hurt me!"

I stay in silence and let her talk until her anger goes out. I look up at her when she hits my chest and pushes me back by asking about Seth, "Who is that bitch marrying you? Huh, who takes my life away from me?"

I grit my teeth as she talks shit about my darling and I slap her hard across the face without thinking what I'm doing. "You have rights to talk about me because I cheated on you but you have no right to talk about him!" I yell against her face.

She cups her cheek and glares at me, "Get out! Get the hell out of my place!"

I rub my face with my hands when I realize what I did. I move forward to convince her but she holds her hand out and shows me to the door, "Get out!"

I don't know what to do so I take this as a punishment and get out of her house. I get in the car and lay my head on the steering wheel as I think about the situation and how I made it as difficult. I sigh and frustratedly start the car to my house.

Seth POV:

"Oh come on," I grin and tease at Marek's cute but annoying dog while he is talking on the phone. I like to play with animals and I forget myself when I'm playing with it.

I jump when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and look around to see a large Samoan man who has a tribal tattoo that stretched almost halfway down his arm. He has long, black hair that is well past his shoulders and light grey eyes.

He holds his hand out with a small smile in his face, "Hey, I'm Roman Reigns. I think your friends told you about me so I don't need to explain myself. I heard about you and watched your talents, everything is awesome!"

I look at him confused then look over Marek to know who it is. He mouths me that he is my sponsor. I look at Roman and shake his hand, "Thanks, by the way, I'm Seth Rollins Ambrose."

He smiles and asks, "Is Ambrose your husband's name?"

"Yeah," I blush and look away. I don't know why I mentioned Dean's name here even I know that he has a girlfriend. Somehow, it accidentally fell from my mouth but I know it's not mine.