Chapter 13: Splish Splash

Kylie-B pulled up in front of the Marsh house on his bike, got off, and walked up to the front door. He was about to knock only for the door to suddenly swing inward, Sharon who looked like she was about to leave, "Oh, Kyle, you here for Stan?"

Kylie-B retracted his hand and replied with a nod.

"Alright, go on in, he's in the den. I have to go out but I'll be back later," she said as she allowed him through.

"Thanks, Mrs. Marsh," he waved at her as she closed the door, leaving him alone in the house with Stan. He strolled through the house, looking around at the minimal decore that decorated it until he heard the sound of a television blaring. Following it, he found the den room but what he saw caused his eyes to go wide at the sight. There in the medium-sized room, sat Stan on a plush black loveseat, his eyes glued to the tv that hung on the wall, and it was playing football. Stan Marsh, a goth, was watching a sports game.

He couldn't take his eyes off the sight and he couldn't help the smile that slowly went across his face, it reached his eyes as he heard the goth mutter, "Come on, come on..." only for a loud roar to come from the television and Stan stood with a sudden burst of energy and cheered along with the crowd on the tv. Revealing that he was wearing a bright orange Denver Broncos jersey over top of a long-sleeved black shirt. He couldn't take, so he burst out laughing, causing the raven to freeze up and turn around to see the redhead standing by the door laughing.

A dark blush flooded his face, "W-what the fuck are you doing here?!"

Kylie-B wheezed as he tried to catch his breath and leaned against the doorway, "S-sorry, just...I never thought that...you...would be a fan of football," finally catching his breath he walked to the couch and leaned forward against the couch, he noticed Stan's eyes glaring at him but he could see a hint of fear in them, rolling his eyes he said, "Relax, I ain't gonna tell anyone."

Stan looked down and muttered, "You better not," before sitting back down on the couch, removing his jersey in the process.

"Don't go taking it off, a splash of color ain't gonna kill ya."

The goth didn't look at the redhead, instead, he tried to regain interest back in the game on the tv, not saying anything to the other teen who took a seat next to him not saying a word. He glanced over at him a few times, but the game in screen gained his attention once again, making him forget the earlier blunder on his character, or what he'd consider a blunder, being a goth and all.

Kylie-B glanced at the goth, he seemed much better than the last time he saw him, he'd just saw him the day before, but he wanted to check up on him, after having his emotional breakdown, Stan passed out on top of him, he woke up later, but he already moved him off his chest and onto the bed, knowing it'd more than probably embarrass him if he saw him on top of the taller male, they ate some food his mother left them, and he learned that the raven liked videogames so they played some, although he was quiet throughout the night, not that he blamed him. Stan ended up passing out around three in the morning and he stayed up a bit longer before falling asleep himself. They both woke up around noon, and that evening Michael and Pete came by to pick up Stan, saying how they'll take him home the next morning. It was the day after and here he was now, he wanted to check on him even if he just saw him the day before.

The redhead eventually decided to settle in and watch the game, he had no real clue what was going on, but he'd rather not say anything about it, as he glanced again at the other teen he saw a kind of giddy sparkle in his eyes and a bit of a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He smiled at the sight, it wasn't often he saw any of the goths actually smile, let alone Stan.

The room remained filled with silence till there came a large blare and announcement form the screen explaining they were going to break. With a sigh, Stan stood and stretched his back, causing a pop from his back. His eyes shifted to the redhead who had his eyes on him, oh yeah he was here, and he didn't seem like he was in a hurry to leave, "Want a drink?"