Reactions-When Jane is Uncomfortable

Hyunwoo (Shownu): Shownu doesn't notice at first when Jane is feeling uncomfortable. Mainly because in their official line up, she is down at the other end of the group and he can't really see her. He only notices after they start moving and she tends to stay behind him, his body covering her. He'll nudge her shoulder, letting her know he's there and all she has to do is say the word and he'll get her out of the situation.

Hoseok (Wonho): He is an empathetic person at heart and can tell right away when any of his members are anything but happy. He'd notice how Jane would keep her eyes down at the floor or ground or how she would move closer to him, almost clinging to his arm. He'd immediately be searching around for the cause of her uncomfortableness, ready to fight anyone or anything to eliminate it. He'll grab her hand and gently squeeze which usually helps calms her nerves. And the small, grateful smile he receives from her when he does makes his heart melt.

Minhyuk: Minhyuk would probably be one of the last of the group to notice when Jane is feeling uncomfortable. In public settings, they are usually arguing with one another or just ignoring each other so they don't fight. He doesn't really pay much attention. However, him and Jane had come up with a sign that she needs saving from a situation; she'll start overly complimenting him. It's to that she doesn't compliment him from time to time, but Jane complimenting any of the members more than once a month is a rarity. Right away he'd be by her side, wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling her away, coming up with some mundane excuse as to why he needs her.

Kihyun: Jane and Kihyun stand right next to each other in the official line up, so he notices right away when Jane is feeling uncomfortable. Her body tenses up a little and she sighs a lot more than usual. He's usually pretty good at following her eyes to what is making her uncomfortable and will glare daggers at the person or thing until they go away or someone removes the thing. He'll gently rub circles on the back of her hand or place his hand on her lower back as a small reminder that he's got her back.

Hyungwon: Hyungwon would also probably be one of the last people to notice when Jane was feeling uncomfortable. It usually took her reaching for his hand or verbally telling him before he would tense up and be on alert. His face would contort back into it's RBF and he'll grab her wrist, pulling her halfway behind him and hiding her until she steps back out on her own. Once they're out of the public view, he'll latch on to her like a koala and fall asleep on her shoulder. He's not sure if that really helps her, but she never complains about it and melts into the contact; plus he loves being able to sleep as much as possible.

Jooheon (Joohoney): Jooheon notices immediately when Jane is uncomfortable. He knows the tell-tale signs. She gets quieter than normal, her eyes stay glued to the ground, her smile is tight and rigid and she laughs nervously or sighs. He'll speak up, even if he's not sure what the issue is that's causing her to be uncomfortable; telling everyone that his members are feeling uneasy and it needs to stop or they're all leaving. It usually works and Jane will link her arm with his, kissing his cheek briefly after they've walked away from the public eye as a silent thanks.

Changkyun (I.M): Like Jooheon, he notices right away when Jane is uncomfortable. He'll glare daggers at everyone and everything around them and gently and subtly hide her behind his back. She usually clutches on to the back of his shirt and he learned quickly to always keep a little bottle of lavender oil in his back pocket that she can grab and place on her wrists to smell and help her calm down. Once he feels her grip loosen on his shirt, he'll slowly step away, revealing her again but his arm won't leave her shoulders in case he needs to cover her again.