Revelations

Jane tells the boys about her relationship status

"Yah! I need everyone in here!" Jane shouted out in the dorm and a few moments later, 6 boys came tumbling into the room, excited for her bog announcement. Minhyuk tripped over Jooheon's feet, bringing him down with him. Kihyun shook his head, stepping over the two on the floor and calmly sitting on the couch.

"What is it!?" Minhyuk asked, jumping up and leaning against the couch. "Did you finally realize that more color in your life is a good thing?!" He teased and Jane narrowed her eyes. "Shut up, Min." She said and he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "What is it, baby?" Shownu said, kicking Minhyuk to make him keep his mouth shut.

"I have a boyfriend." She said and the others looked at her before Minhyuk jumped up and started pinching her cheeks. "Oh my god! Jane is a real girl!" She slapped his hands away, glaring at him. "I—I'm sorry could you say that again? Did you say boyfriend?" Shownu said, still looking like he didn't believe it. Jane nodded her head, slowly. "Park Jimin." She said.

"WHAT?!" Kihyun jumped up, apparently very surprised. "I didn't even know you two talked like that!" Hyungwon groaned, pushing his knee so he fell back on the couch. "Thanks, for telling us." Changkyun said and Jane nodded, smiling. She looked to Jooheon who had been eerily quiet. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were wide. "Uh—Jooheon?" She snapped her fingers in front of his face.

He shook his head, looking at her. "Boyfriend? As in like holding hands? Or as in a boy that's a friend or the two put together?" Changkyun smacked the back of his head, "the one you do the hanky panky with!" Jooheon gasped, dramatically falling backwards. Jane rolled her eyes when Shownu cleared his throat and everyone quieted down.

"Aren't you a little. . . young?" He asked, scratching his head. Jane scoffed. "I'm 24, Hyunwoo." He smiled sheepishly, sitting back down and Kihyun patted his back. "Right, well then. It will take some adjustments, but I'm happy you found someone." Jane smiled and walking over, placing a kiss on his cheek. "So, how'd it happen?" Kihyun asked.

Jane sat down, crossing her legs as they all leaned in like school girls waiting for the latest gossip. "He was telling me about how the size of his kitchen would be great when I move in and—"

"YOU'RE NOT MOVING ANYWHERE!" Shownu bellowed, causing them all to jump. Jane smirked. "Who's going to stop me?" He stood up, now looking mad. "Me! Do you think I'd let you leave this dorm without someone with you?! I'll go over there myself and drag you back." Jane laughed, throwing her head back and telling him to calm down. "I'm not moving out, oppa."

Shownu let out an 'oh' and sat back down. "Anyways, he asked me to be his girlfriend and was fine with taking it slow on the whole moving in thing. It's new territory for me so, yeah. But I didn't want to hide it from you." They all hummed in approval. "Have you talked to the company?" Hyungwon asked and Jane shook her head.

"We're only telling our members. We want it to just be quiet for now." Shownu hummed but Kihyun spoke up. "I think you need to tell the company, Jane-ah." She looked at him, narrowing her eyes. "Why?" Kihyun sighed, looking at the others who seemed to purposely avoid eye contact.

"Not that they have to make a statement, but just because if something does happen, it doesn't come as a surprise." Jane took his words in, thinking about it. "I—I can do that. But," she looked at all of them, suddenly feeling small. Talking with Starship was something she wasn't good at. She tended to lose her temper. It's why Shownu was always the designated person to talk with them because he could keep his cool.

"Can you all come with me? I just want someone who has my back, in case it goes wrong." Minhyuk moved closer to her, squishing her cheeks. She growled at him and he smirked. "And you need someone to keep your mouth shut." She punched his arm and he laughed, scooting away. "Of course, we'll be there." Kihyun said, smiling warmly at her and sending a glare to Minhyuk. "Leave her alone." Minhyuk slowly lowered his arm that had a pillow in it.

"I'll call manager, we can go tomorrow after practice." Shownu said and Jane smiled, thanking him. "Now that that's all said and done," Hyungwon yawned, stretching his arms. "It's time for a nap while Kihyun-ah makes food." Jane jumped up, feeling ready for a nap herself and Hyungwon chuckled, beckoning her along.

"Oh, Jane!" Shownu said before she slipped around the corner. She hummed, turning to look at him. "Hanky panky only at his. If I hear it hear, you both won't be able to dance for months." Jane gulped, knowing he meant it even if he was saying it with the sweetest voice. "Scouts honor!" She saluted, sprinting to Hyungwon's bed. Hyungwon chuckled, letting her curl up next to him. He patted her head.

"You can use my bed. I'll make sure hyung isn't home. Just change the sheets."