Wired Interview

Jane is not happy with the question interview

Jane was feeling a little tired today which probably didn't help for what was about to come. She didn't really enjoy all the interviews and TV appearances they did during promotions, but this interview she was actually pretty excited about.

They were going to be answering the most searched questions for their groups and answering them. She was excited to see what fans and potential fans alike were most curious about.

It started off with no issues. Jane was happy to reveal that she indeed had five tattoos and she hoped new fans would be more curious about them. They were all easily hidden by clothes and she wasn't even sure if avid fans even knew if she had tattoos.

When it came up about who can drive in Monsta X, the members were quick to point out that everyone could besides Jane and Minhyuk. "I love Uber," Minhyuk said with a wide smile and the others laughed.

"I just make Changkyun or Shownu drive me wherever I need to go," she cirrped with a wide smile. That made the staff and others laugh, especially her manager. It wasn't that she couldn't drive, she just didn't see the need to. The others were more than happy to lug her around wherever she needed to be.

Besides; like Minhyuk pointed out, there's always Uber.

She started feeling uneasy when the question of if they were popular in Korea came up. She knew that it was most likely an innocent question and Jooheon answered proudly—loudly—that they were the superstars of Korea.

A few questions later and Jane felt her blood start to boil a little. One of the questions asked how I.M had gotten into the group. Again, most likely an innocent question that a new fan was looking up, but it irked Jane to no end.

She glared at the staff, wishing she was sitting next to Changkyun at the moment. She knew he wasn't taking it as an innocent question when he swore on camera and said to move on. None of them ever enjoyed being on the show that formed their group and she knew there was still bitter feelings by everyone.

But for the hate that Changkyun had to endure during those times, Jane knew it was still a sore topic for him, innocent or not. She still didn't understand why people brought it up and they had done interviews with this label before. Even if they hadn't, aren't they supposed to research up the people their about to interview?

They should have known better.

She tried to shake it off and ignore it. Then came the question of why Monsta X is popular. She gasped out loud in shock at first. There was no way in her mind that that was not a hate question. She could see Changkyun subtly roll his eyes and tense his muscles.

She saw Jooheon and Minhyuk play confused but a frown slightly etched on to both their faces. Kihyun had huffed under his breath—not being picked up by his mic thankfully. "Is this seriously a question?" Jane asked, raising a brow.

The staff nodded and she made no attempts to hide her eye roll or the deep frown forming on her face. Then came why they sing in English and that was when Jane could feel the annoyance and anger she was feeling pop.

"Really? You really let this question in here?" She snapped to the staff who's eyes only widened at the sudden outburst. She stood up but Kihyun grabbed her wrist, squeezing it and pulling her back down on her chair. "Not here," he murmured.

Jane bit her tongue but didn't even pretend to enjoy the last few minutes of the interview. Once the cameras were cut she was on her feet and stampeding towards the staff.

"Did you think that was okay?" She snapped to the young woman who looked taken aback.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't understand what the issue is," she said, clearing her throat. It was obvious that was a lie. Her stupid blue eyes couldn't even meet Jane's fiery brown ones.

"Half those questions could very easily be considered hate questions and you let them on the fucking interview? Do you not know anything? Isn't this your job? You can't be that fucking dense."

She was seething and she was sure that if it was physically possible, smoke would be bellowing out of her ears. The blonde lady just stared at her as if she didn't understand English.

"Fucking blonde bimbo," Jane muttered before someone had wrapped their arm harshly around her shoulders and pulled her behind them. It was easy to tell that it was Minhyuk. He had put on too much cologne because he insisted to Jane that she knew nothing about how to wear it since she never wore scents.

"I agree with her, maybe you should do better next time," Minhyuk said, walking away with Jane and leaving the stunned interviewer just watching them leave with wide eyes.

"I get you're angry, YunJae," Minhyuk said quietly, "But if Kihyun heard you, he would have had your head. This is still a job."

She rolled her eyes but he smiled warmly at her. "I said I agreed with you. She is a blonde bimbo." He winked and Jane smiled a little. He nuzzled his head on hers quickly before continuing to walk to find the others.

"Now, we're going to have take Changkyun-ie out because we all know he's upset." Jane nodded and threw another glare over her shoulder even though they were out of eyesight of the staff by now.

"Can't do that with an angry little demon now, can we? Smile!" Minhyuk stepped in front of her, pinching her cheeks and stretching them into an ugly smile before cracking up in laughter.

"God, you're so ugly," he said, wiping a tear away.

"YAH!"