CHAPTER THREE: THE VANISHING OF WILL BYERS AND (Y/N) HENDERSON

The Vanishing of Will Byers and (Y/N) Henderson

Part Three

November 7th, 1983

November 7th, 1983

Hawkins Middle School

Mike, Lucas and Dustin pulled up to School as Dustin voiced his concerns about his seemingly missing sister, "She always comes home! What if something happened to her!?" He exclaimed worriedly.

"(Y/N)'s fine Dustin, I'm sure your Mom was right." Mike reassured as he looked over at his friend with a small smile.
(Y/N) was the Rouge Master of their party, always being the one to reassure, comfort, and stand up for them

"Yeah," Lucas backed up, "I'm sure she just stayed over at someone's house, she always does that so she can get home safely. It was pretty dark last night, maybe her car broke down?" He spoke up, trying to calm down his frantic friend.

"Yeah, but I just feel like something bad is happening..." Dustin said as they all jumped off their bikes and put them on the rack. After locking up their bikes, the boys looked around, seeing all of the screaming children that attended their school, but no Will, "...I don't see him. Weird.." Mike mumbled as his eyes flickered around.

"I'm telling you: his Mom's right, he just went to class early again." Lucas chipped in as he finished locking his bike up, not wanting it to get stolen.

"Yeah he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him a pop quiz." Dustin said as he glanced over at Mike, hoping to give him the same reassuring look that Mike gave him. Mike nodded looking at his friends, feeling at bit better about the situation as they started to walk towards the school.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show!" A taunting voice spoke up from behind them causing them to roll their eyes before looking behind them to see two kids, Troy and James, on their way over to them. Mike, Dustin and Lucas just stood there waiting for the inevitable. Their relentless teasing was a regular occurrence for them.

"Who do you think would make more money at the freak show: "Frogface," "Midnight," or "Toothless?"" Troy taunted as he sized them up, taking his chance to finally pick on them seeing as (Y/N) wasn't there to protect them.

"Ooof. Tough call, tough call." James said sarcastically as he eyed Dustin, "I'd go with Toothless." He spat causing Dustin's eyes to widen for a split second. Dustin huffed in annoyance, "My teeth are coming in, I told you a million times, it's called cleidocranial dysplasia - " He tried to explain.

"I told you a million times - " James said with a mocking lisp as Troy cut him off, "Do the arm thing!" He laughed loudly as Mike and Lucas stood there silently, not having enough guts to stand up to Troy and James.