Chapter 27

"Oh my God..." Megan whimpered feeling her body collapse in extreme pleasure. Every muscle in her body was contracting and she was feeling the backseat under her drenching with her fluids as she orgasmed so hard. "Oh fuck..." She cried while the man's fingers lazily extended her pleasure until she pulled away from him unable to take more. "Oh..." She breathed heavily trying to come back to her senses. For a moment her vision had become so blurred she thought she was going to pass out.

The man looked at her smiling. He was in his forties but extremely good looking. The tanned skin of his arms covered in tattoos. His eyes greener than a tree on a spring day. His hair dark blond all messy combed. He was very good looking for someone who was about to hit his middle age. She preferred older guys, for they knew how to do it better. Boys her age were always eager to get to the end and she, she wanted pure extreme pleasure and with time she found out older guys were capable of doing so and easy to catch for they looked for someone as young as she was.

"I guess my backseat needs a good cleaning." The man told her seeing how she had wet it intensely.

Megan closed her legs and tried to sit. "I am sorry." She said innocently, though she was not sorry at all. He had come sooner than expected while penetrating her, but he had redeemed himself with a great performance of oral.

"If you want, we can try again." He said suggestively, kissing her neck.

Megan closed her eyes enjoying how his lips explored her skin. It was true it would be good to give him another try. She could have another round of good sex, but she had other plans.

"If you make me come this hard again.." She teased him, easing him for the next part.

She felt his hands going up between her legs to reach her inner thighs again and she parted her legs to let him touch her down there. She wanted him completely relaxed. Megan took a hand to his already erected member and stroke him which caused him to tilt his head back and she took the chance to kiss his neck. Her eyes locked on his engorged and pulsing vein. She wetly kissed him there once, then twice, and then dug her teeth on it and the man's body jerked.

"Hum..." She mumbled as she sucked life out of him.

He was offering some resistance, but he could not compete with her. Once she had begun, she was unstoppable. Little by little he fought less and less, until his heart stopped. There Megan pulled away and looked at his lifeless figure.

"Too bad... you gave me one of the strongest orgasms ever." She smiled.

She put on her clothes and then got out of the car and she looked around. There was no one on the top of that dark and lifeless cliff. So, she went back to the car and dragged his body out and then she threw it over the cliff. She would always dump her victims on the sea. They would take ages to be found and sometimes they were never found. So that cliff was her favorite place and to where she'd always allure her victims.

Megan stayed in front of the cliff for a while just contemplating the dark sea she knew it was ahead of her and the moonlight in the far horizon. She was just enjoying her moment of fulfilment. It was always like that after killing. Peace... Almost like another orgasm.

Then she looked at the small village down the cliff and decided to walk her way down there. She walked fearless down the dark hill. The least that could happen was a wild animal to appear which she could beat or another vampire who would not represent danger. Another human being? That was easily eliminated, vanished from Earth. After 15 minutes walking, she arrived in a bar and some band was playing. She decided to go inside. The environment looked joyful and the band was playing rock classics.