Chapter 10

Hey, guys, this doesn't have anything that could trigger you if it does, please contact the local hotline of your local lifeline. 

Also, I have decided that I am going to update the story on the weekend with hopefully two chapters and my other story 'colourful secrets of love' during the week - if I have a chapter finished please check it out :) 

Authors POV

The next morning, the two laid in each other's arms. When Chris woke up, he kissed Melissa on the neck, making her moan. She rolled over, smiling at him. 

"Morning," he whispered, brushing hair away from her face. "Morning," she replied, smiling, they gave each other a morning kiss.

The pair stayed in bed for a while longer until Melissa asked Chris what the time was. 

Chris asked if he could look at Melissa's phone to check the time when she nodded her head with closed eyes. 

He picked up her phone, telling her it was now 7:30.

Jolting up, "Hey relax I woke up to go to the bathroom and asked mum to take care of her today,

"So we could have a day to yourself, I can take you on a proper date without anyone, without Abby," Chris asked.

Melissa, hoping she would say yes. She shyly smiles with a blush creeping up on her face. 

"Yeah, I would like that," She whispered, smiling. "Maybe I could see your beautiful body?" He questioned, "UMM, I don't do that on the first date." I tell him as he frowned.

"What if I seduce you?" He asked me, teasing Melissa, "We will have to see," Melissa spoke flirtatiously. 

They gave each other another kiss, as they stayed in bed talking for a little while longer.

When they woke up, the two had separate showers and headed down for breakfast to see Abby talking with Mrs Wood, talking about her interest in music and her mum's interest in dinosaurs.

"Morning, baby, did you sleep well in your new room?" Melissa questioned her daughter, Nodding. 

"Grammy said we could go shopping and get stars and dinosaur lights," Abby said happily. "That's good; maybe we can close your door then?" Melissa questioned, as Abby shook her head.

"Ok, well, if you're going to spend the day with Grammy wood, Chris and I will go out then, since you don't want to spend the day with me," I told Abby smiling.

Abby rarely got those jokes; she got it this time. It concerned Melissa but didn't know what to do and how much it would cost to get her tested for ASD.

They all ate their breakfast before Mrs Wood said she would get Abby ready this time so Chris and Melissa Could head out on their official first date.

_______

Chris's POV

Today I wanted to make Melissa's day special, though I couldn't think of anything, so I thought I would take her out to brunch and then ask her what she wanted to do for the rest of the day.

I used my chivalry my father had taught me. Even when I slept around I would use it to my advantage, though now I look at what I did and hate it, I hate the old me.

I opened the door to my car, helping Melissa, "Thank you," she replied, smiling closing the door and walking around to the driver's sides getting in.

"So I thought we could have brunch, and then go for a walk and see where we go," I asked Melissa, who smiled. 

"I like that idea," Melissa replied.