Chapter 14

Guys an extra chapter for you because WE GOT TO 1 K !!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THIS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL FOR LIKING MY STORIES. 

SO THE ENDING IS QUITE HARD AND RAW SO IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL LIFELINE OR HOTLINE IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE. 

Authors POV

Abby ran up to Chris jumping into his arms. Laughing Melissa walked up with the container that had some popcorn left over and just over half of spit left in the drink container.

"How was the movie?" Chris asked Abby as the two adults and child walked down the stairs to the car to head off to the ice cream parlour near the park.

The car ride Abby talked about the movie. Chris and Melissa looked at each other, smiling. When they arrived at the parlour, Melissa helped Abby out of the car seat and placed her on her hip.

"So Abby, what flavour are you going to get?" Chris asked Abby, "Chocolate" she spoke excitedly, jumping in her mother's arms.

"What about you, Melissa?" Chris asked her. "Vanilla" she simply spoke smiling at him. "Would you like any toppings?" he asked them.

"Maybe chocolate syrup, I don't want to hyper her up too much or even give her too much before dinner," Melissa replied to Chris, nodding Chris opened the door to the parlour walking in.

They all looked at the flavours and toppings Abby wanting all of them though Melissa had to tell Abby she couldn't get all the toppings. She cried so Melissa took her outside, leaving Chris inside.

________

"Honey, you can't have all of this, remember today is a treat ok, and Chris has being very nice paying for this, plus I don't want you running around like crazy and full before dinner," Melissa spoke to her daughter to giggled a little.

Melissa whipped away her daughter tears away. "Hey, Abby here is your chocolate Ice-cream with sprinkles," Chris said, handing her the chocolate ice-cream.

Abby smiled taking it from her, "How abut tomorrow we go to the shops and buy some ice-cream and toppings and we can have it tomorrow night," Chris asked Abby smiling she nodded her head.

"Lets go over to the park while we eat our ice-cream" Melisa suggested, Chris nodded as they walked across the street to the park, Abby holding her mother's hand. When they arrived at the park, Abby finished her ice-cream and asked nicely if she could play on the playground, so they all walked over to a bench closer to the playground.

Chris and Melissa sat closer, his arm was around her, thankfully no one knew that they were dating in secret.

He would occasionally whisper in her ear and giving her a kiss when no one was looking, or was someone watching.

_________

In the afternoon that day they spent at home with Charles and Cathrine. Chris and Charles sat on the couch talking business since it's the only way he could work while Cathrine, Melissa and Abby were in the kitchen watching the men.

"So when is he going to take you out on a real date? I would be happy to take care of Abby for you. I wish Libby, Chris sister would bring her kids over." Cathrine explained.

Melissa blushed "I want mummy and Chris to go on a date," Abby piped in looking up from her colouring book that Cathrine got her, Melissa smile. "Is it ok to ask if you could look after her I would spend a night with a friend on the weekend? She," Melissa started with a wink, "and I haven't been able to see each other in a while," Melissa explained.