Prologue

Zeus, King of the Greek Gods, was sat at his throne, awaiting the arrival of Greek Goddess Athena. An overwhelmingly powerful aura radiated off him, indicating his authority and significance within the land of the Greek Gods and Goddesses — Mount Olympus. His strong fingers drummed against the arm of his golden throne, and his eyes were solely trained ahead of him. He was wary of the news she would bring him, for he could never be certain which tip of the scale the findings of Athena would lie.

Was it a fortune or misfortune?

Athena finally emerged, her eyes wild with a thirst for proving her evident intelligence within the endeavor she had pursued.

"Well, I hope you come bearing good news." Zeus drawled, masking his eagerness to snatch the verdict off her brain in that very instant.

Athena smiled innocently, although her eyes, the windows to her soul, told a different tale — one which entailed no innocence at all.

"Come now, Zeus. When have I ever failed you?" Athena responded with a question of her own, gloating in the success of her plan, and causing Zeus's shoulders to slump forward slightly as he relaxed.

Sighing in relief, he uttered, "So everything is alright?"

Athena nods with confidence as she pours herself a drink into a golden goblet and firmly stated, "Neither Peter Pan nor Metanoia have the slightest clue of the seer's key."

Zeus smiled at Athena warmly, before praising, "Good."