Chapter Forty Three

A/N: I do apologise for the fairly long wait. I'm going through a lot right now and my anxiety has been off the charts, so I couldn't sit down and get any writing down like I usually do. Thank you so much to everyone who checked up on me while I was gone, you're all so genuinely sweet, and I mean it when I say I'm truly grateful for you. ❤️

My heart also felt so warm and emotional when this popped up in my notifications:

Evelyn604816 , You're truly the sweetest person ever. 😭❤️ This genuinely lifted my spirits, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To everyone reading this, thank you. Thank you so much for always being so supportive and for making me feel more confident in my writing. Thank you for always motivating me to keep the chapters coming. Thank you for reading my stories. I love all of you so much. ❤️

Okay enough talking! 🙈 I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content. 👀🌶🔥

Peter Pan was a strange creature of deadly grace. His movements were fluid, effortless and entrancing. Even the hairs at the top of his head swaying with the breeze were moving deliberately, calmly. His face held no wrinkles, no frown-lines, no hint of old age, despite how long he'd lived. His youth was everlasting, and it's his ability to remain young and capable which made him a thousand times deadlier than the most vicious, old monsters. Peter Pan is almost an illusion, something only ever existing in your tormenting thoughts and nightmares, but he was very much real.

And he was on a mission to visit his old friend.

He reached the grand Pixie Hollow tree, which stood tall in all its glowing glory, glimmering with pixie dust spilling from its every corner, yet untouchable by anyone who isn't fey. His green eyes matching the forest around him darted from one tree branch to another, watching the way palm-sized fairies hovered around, speaking in jingles. His lips twitched in amusement; there was something alluring about fairies which Pan always seemed to admire. Perhaps it was their effortless beauty, a quality which mortals find difficulty in perfecting, and yet, his mind instantly wandered off to a certain brunette with the most breathtaking blue eyes he'd ever set his gaze on.

Metanoia played a better role at being a siren than actual sirens. She was truly enchanting, and as of late, it seemed as though she was starting to grow aware of it. She knew the effect she had on him, and how much his desire for her amplifies when she exposes herself as the cold, vindictive beast she is becoming. He had ruined her, and despite his worry over her intentions, Peter couldn't deny how chaotically beautiful she was behaving the way she did.

Rather abruptly, a fairy flittered across in front of Pan and jingled, a language he had mastered many centuries ago.

What brings you here, Peter Pan?