Chapter 11

Karai's P.O.V.

I watched the red turtle and the small girl duke it out on the roof. The girl was skilled I'd give her that, but her skill was nowhere near mine. The two ended their sparring match and ran off into the night laughing at each other. "She may pose as a problem," I said aloud and started running back to my father's lair. I worked my way over the rooftops of New York quickly as to not keep the Shredder waiting too long. My father had little patience, it was best not to test it.

Shredder's PO.V.

"Your late Daughter," I said glaring at Karai as she walked up to my throne. "I've been waiting for your return for hours, how long does it take to scout the area" I spat. She flinched at my cold remark and I smirked. "I'm sorry father, it wasn't my intention to make you wait so long" Karai replied kneeling at my feet. "No matter," I said waving her off "Now what of the turtles," I said frowning at the thought of them. Karai stood up quickly and made eye contact with me "I saw Raphael on the roof of Maiden Avenue less than thirty ago, he was accompanied by a girl whom he seemed very familiar with" she said not breaking eye contact. I smirked and chuckled to myself "Well well, it's not like the turtles to take in strays". "They seemed very close, they sparred for a moment, the girl came out victorious. She's quite skilled, but she may pose as a problem" Karai replied. "No no, she won't be a problem at all" I cooed and smirked, "She may just be the solution to our problem with the turtles".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia: well shit...