Chapter 32

­Mia's P.O.V.

­I walked downstairs after sleeping for a couple of hours in Raph's arms. Raph had been acting really weird this morning, we had had a few intense make-out sessions. But they had always been restrained and satisfying, this one thought left me wanting more, left him wanting more. I shook my head; it was probably nothing he was most likely just being a boy. I walked into the kitchen to see Katie on the counter eating a bag of Doritos, we hadn't really talked much since she woke up. I didn't really know if she was still pissed off about mine and Donnie's fight or not. I cleared my throat and grabbed water out of the fridge "Hey beech, how are you?" I asked closing the fridge. Katie shrugged and looked at me "Meh, I'm okay. Kinda worried about Donnie. He was really tense this morning, tried to go out to the barn with the guys and wouldn't tell me why," she huffed. "The same thing with Raph said they were doing a brotherly bonding activity in the form of training," I replied still slightly triggered he tried to leave this morning. "Beech who do they think they is tryin leave us all alone in here" Katie snickered crossing her arms. "Sis you right! Who the fuck are they to leave us" I laughed out. We talked about our different experiences this morning and questioned why the guys were acting too weird. This was great, things finally seemed like they were going back to normal. Raph came downstairs after what seemed like forever of me and Katie talking. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and shoved his face into my neck. "Awe is someone tired? Well, that's what happens when you run all morning," I snickered. "Mmm hush," was all he said before peppering my neck with kisses. I shivered and giggled lightly, "Raphie stawp it," I said. Raph chuckled and pulled me into him more, "But I'm just loving you," he replied nipping at my neck slightly. I blushed and shivered "R-Raph," I huffed. "And this is where I exit," Katie said hopping off the counter and quickly making her way out of the kitchen. "No beech! Help me dammit!" I whined, Raph's grip on me tightening. "Oh, please love your fine," Raph said, he went back to kissing my neck. I turned in his arms to face him and looked into his eyes, "Baby are you positive everything's alright?". Raph looked down at me for a second, almost as if he had something he wanted to say. Instead, he shook his head and smiled, "Yes love I promise everything is fine,". "Whoa dude, forgot you could smile" I peeked my head around Raph to see Mikey snickering. "MIKEY!" Raph yelled pulling away from me. Mikey screamed and ran out of the door, followed by Raph. "What do you mean you have something to tell us?" I heard Katie ask. I peeked my head out of the kitchen and saw her talking to Donnie. "Hey, Raph! Get in here!" he yelled before grabbing Katie's hand and walking into the kitchen. "Don, what are you doing?" Raph asked walking inside. "We have to tell them Raph, there is no way I can last any longer," Donnie huffed. "Tell us what?" I asked looking at Raph slightly confused. "Well um you see uh Donnie can you explain this?" Raph asked blushing lightly, rubbing the back of his head. "Um, what's mating season?" Katie asked looking up at Donnie. Donnie blushed intensely and cleared his throat "W-well the technical definition is a time of the year during which m-members of a certain species of animal tend to mate. S-so as we are turtles, our hormones are raging and sooner or later we won't be able to control ourselves,". I felt my face turn red immediately, well that explains this morning. Raph and Donnie had similar embarrassed expressions. "H-how long does this last" Katie asked her face red. "A few weeks," Raph answered wrapping his arms around me. I melted into his touch and smiled, "Why did you wait so long to say something?" I asked looking up at him. Raph grumbled and shoved his face into my neck and mumbled: "I thought it would scare you away if you knew,". "Raphael Hamato, why would a little thing like that scare me away?" I giggled kissing his lips softly. "Well I don't know, I just thought it would," he pouted. I took his face in my hands and pressed my forehead to his, "Raph I love you, in every way possible" I said smiling. "You're gonna regret that doll," Raph smirked and threw me over his shoulder. I yelped and held onto him tightly, "Well that was aggressive". "Good luck beech!" Katie laughed. The scary part was I knew I was gonna need it, I laughed lightly to myself.