Part 12: TEAR- The Case Of Sekaiichi Reality

*NARRATED IN OLIVIA'S POV*

We all bid our goodbyes to the men in the anime world as we realized that the time finally came when all of us had to go home. There were 19 students who came to this world with 2 chaperones. Unfortunately, we are leaving one behind. All is us were remorseful about the fact but we did promise Mark that we wouldn't mourn over him.

We arrived at the anime headquarters and were waiting in line to go home. Andrew has sent us the assembly point location in all of our trackers. To be honest, I wanna beat the hell up of that guy once we get home and ask all about this grandfather story. Anyways, all of us looked over to see Ritsu, Takano chasing Kisa who was panting with tears as he lost his breath. He came down on his knees and started crying as soon as his gaze landed on David who was on a wheelchair and was sleeping with all sorts of medical supplies wrapped around him. Before we knew it, Andrew started the countdown......

3

2

1

As I felt myself starting to fade away from the scene, I could see Ritsu. I could see Takano. I could see Kisa. I could see Ritsu and Takano consoling Kisa who was on his knees, crying, with his head buried in his hands. Why wouldn't he cry? After all the sacrifice that David made for him, Kisa would surely cry and would actually fall for him, but he never got the chance. And he never will. Putting him aside for a moment, even our ISM gang is devastated about David leaving us for good. With Mark dead, I feel like I cannot survive another dear friend of mine lying on the hospital bed in an incredibly melancholy and monotone surroundings. But it's not like he is going to come back from the dead, right? A year later, David died in the Oman Royal Hospital, and I made a trip to Muscat for his funeral.

David left a letter for Kisa telling him how much he loved him but couldn't tell him because he wanted him to be happy and not betray Yukina. He thanked Kisa for the wonderful time they had together and is glad that he was his Hatsukoi. It indeed was SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI for him and he could never forget that. David promised to watch Kisa from above and love him even after his death. I carried that letter with me, gave to Palaan during the graduation ceremony, and Andrew passed it on to Kisa who actually stepped into the real world just to receive David's letter. Kisa cried and cried. He would have fallen in love with David if he didn't have to go.

However, everyone else got their happy ending, right?

I told Yash about the twins before we left. He felt the same way I did. He was happy that we made children together but was also relieved because we couldn't afford to raise them as we decided to go to college. Years later, Yash and I get married and have a beautiful daughter named Sakshi. Our lives are quite busy as he is a professor at a prestigious university and I have long-hour shifts in the hospital as a surgeon. But at the end of the day, we are one happy family.

Ryla eventually got over Chiaki and fell in love with Dylan; a guy studying law with her in the same college. She is grateful for falling in love with Chiaki and spending all that time with him because it made her ready to be committed to a relationship without being afraid.

June the bitch, is in prison along with our whore father Kyo Ijuuin for keeping illegal weapons, destroying the majority of the mall's properties, bombing a wedding, and finally, spying and attempting the assassination of their own family members; Ryla and me. Whereas Hex is also in prison for using a weapon without an appropriate license from the government and shooting Mark on his arm.