Special Chapter 5.2: THE JUNJOU HATSUKOI WEDDING

*NARRATED IN A THIRD PERSON'S POV*

Of course there has to be a cute little angel amidst all this! The cute little adorable flower girl Meera! Usually, the vows are what that make the people cry. But for Neil, this was the moment. Tears filled his eyes as Meera walked down the isle with a petite basket and pouring down the soft white lilies on the floor covered with a red carpet.

"Guys, it's time." Olivia and Ryla said in unison as they entered Ritsu's dressing room and happened to find both the grooms there. They beckoned Axel and informed him that even Misaki was there. The real world kids had a policy. The family can attend the wedding and do whatever they want but it is going to be these kids who are going to give the male brides away on this occasion. The twins had a colossal argument with Ritsu's parents whereas Axel had a fairly easy time convincing Misaki's older brother Takahiro to give him away. However, with all said and done, the special day had arrived and all of the obstacles on the way had been conquered. Everything was immaculate and perfect once again.

Ritsu was spaced out as he was trying to process the six cases that Misaki told him that were almost going to cancel the wedding or at least create a substantial amount of trouble that made it seem less perfect.

Misaki placed a hand on Ritsu's shoulder and said with a wide grin spread across his face, "Onodera-san. You have waited for this day longer than I have. It's like a dream come true for us. Let's get married to the true loves of our lives."

Axel then articulated, "Alright Misaki, you're going first. Come with me."

He tucked his hand into Misaki's and then headed for the doors where all his friends and family were waiting for one of the men of the day to arrive. Well, since Mr. Gibbs backed out because he had to accompany David and Emily to the hospital, Mr. Palaan took over the music system.

The soundtrack that he chose to play while Misaki was walking down the aisle, had more feelings to communicate than the number of the words in all the spoken languages in the world. No matter how many words he could use, none of them were enough to elucidate how boundlessly happy he was. Immersed in the music, he remembered the first time his love kissed him when he was just his tutor and his brother's admirer.

As the music faded away with Misaki and Axel arriving at the end of the aisle with Akihiko standing there, Axel placed a hand on his shoulder and said with his eyes narrowing, "Take good care of my friend here or less that will be the end of you. I'll come back to this world just to hunt you down. Got it?" Akihiko's eyes widened with surprise and he nodded his head with a genuine smile spread across his face.

Back in the dressing room, Olivia then whispered, "Your turn now, Ritsu." Ryla then added in a similar tone, "There he is, the love of your life." Ritsu then took a deep breath and nodded with the twins on his either side. For the first time in his life, he didn't get the cold feet. He knew that he waited too long for this. And now was the right time and place to do it. He was well-aware that if he kept his tsundere-act on for too long, then Takano would easily slip away. It is unhealthy for him to keep waiting. He has extended that hand for an incredibly long time now. It is about time that he takes that hand and start a future with him, like he dreamed in his teenage years.

Palaan received the signal from the twins and then played the next soundtrack for the next groom who was going to walk down the aisle.