Part 10: The Case Of The Junjou Battle- Phase 3

Chapter 22.3: Ryla VS. June

*NARRATED IN RYLA'S POV*

"Well, that was an interesting story!" Ritsu sighed while clapping his hands together. "Ryla, I'm gonna let you share yours as it's dinner time and I don't need that toilet thing in my head."

"Hey! Try putting yourself in my shoes for a minute here!" Olivia yelled.

"Honey, even if you pay the both of us $9999999999 times infinite; we still won't agree to do that," Ritsu commented.

"Well, putting aside that whole toilet fiasco thing.... my story has two parts as well; the swordfight and what led to my broken arm," I said.

"Ryla, seriously. You saved me back there. I can't thank you enough." Olivia responded with an incredible earnest look on her face.

"Well, you're my best friend and my sister. I believe we have established rules from before. No sorry no thank you, missy." I replied with a smile on my face. I mean I would even take a bullet for her. I love all my friends. I wished that I had a sibling to look out for someday. God was kind enough to give me both of those things. If my kids ask me typical questions like how did you and your twin sister spend your childhood days? You guys used to fight a lot? You constantly messed around each other? They will have to prepare themselves to hear the fact that I met my long lost twin by luck in high school and our relationship was revealed in another world filled with gay people. There's no way my kids will believe this! There's no way anyone would believe this.

"Well, I'm glad that you guys love each other and all; but I'm focusing on something totally different here. Why is there a sword in this story?" Ritsu questioned; totally interrupting one of the sister special moments here.

*FLASHBACK*

Okay, this first I injured my arm before the sword fight so I will tell how that happened first.

I think this part of the story probably happened before Olivia's bathroom fiasco took place.

After we split up, like everyone else I was scanning behind the pillars, dustbins, and cash counters, searching for those bastards. Most of the property was completely destroyed as a result of the explosion. Several pillars collapsed on the ground. Parts of the cement of the ceiling were scattered all over the place. However, before my sword fight with June, an event transpired before that which leads to how Chiaki arrived at the mall right on time to call the cops in the first place.

I was passing by the clothing store from where Chiaki usually purchases his wardrobe. That guy needs to find a new place to shop since most parts of the store blew up. I saw Olivia patrolling that particular area so I thought that I would check-in with her and then be on my way.

As I stepped towards the shop, I saw Olivia doing her patrol work. What she didn't see was Hex appeared out of nowhere with two guns; silver and golden ones in each of his hands! He was all set to attack her from behind! He was tiptoeing, making his way to her to do something which I thought he would never ever do in his life.

KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND!

I knew I had to do something. I couldn't just stand there and watch him do that! I couldn't just stand there and hope that somehow he will come back to his senses!

If there's anything I've learned after arriving at this gay world, it's the power of morals and intuition. I always had morals I suppose, but even intuition and timing have its own importance. Hex was approximately six to seven feet away from his target. Judging by the perceivable quality of the weapon he possesses I would estimate that the bullet can travel at its full capacity only if it is fired from three to four meters away.