Vol. 7 - Do to Others What They do to You?

"It will be alright Akari, we'll figure it together" The soft spoken man said sweetly to his wife who looked solemnly at the dinner table.

"And... what if it's not alright. What if our children are screaming for our help, what if they have lost their way... what if-"

"Now now, now's not the time to think negatively, let's remain positive and have faith. That's what our daughter would have liked."

The room filled with silence despite the heavy noise surrounding them. Memoria Empire was still as busy as it could be despite the vast emptiness that covered their hearts. From their window, they could see two important places. The castle on one side and the other side was the school resting on too of the mountain with the forest covering it like it's protective shield. The two clutched onto one another tightly, in their hands was something they made sure to never leave behind. Deep within their warm grasp was something so small but created something big, for there they created their own faith. Faith to believe, faith to believe a miracle was knocking on their doorsteps.

"Yoshiki?" The lady whispered

"Yes dear?"

"If the council won't help, I will."

"You will? What will you do?"

"There's something I just remembered. When trouble comes, there was always one place to go. When all we saw was darkness, there was one place where our hopes were restored."

"You mean...?"

"That's exactly what I mean, if the council won't help, that is what I will turn to."

"Very well. It's our only plan, even if that is what we need to turn to."

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

"WAKEY WAKEY!" A bellowing lady screamed to the girls where there was an automatic response of disgust and moans.

"But Ms. Kaga! We don't really wanna wake up yet!" A middle schooler cried out as they covered their face with a pillow.

"I'm sorry madam but today, we go rafting!"

"Rafting...?" A smaller girl rubbed her eyes and sat up

"You were sitting?" The middle schooler asked her

"Haha no need to point out that I'm small" she pouted "besides, I'm a high schooler so I am your senior"

"That's the part I can't believe" the girl yawned as she began to fold her bedding but as she turned around she jumped as she saw Yuzuki looking at her "Ack! Since when were you awake!"

"When I woke up." Yuzuki headed to her belongings and put on her bag "Let's go get breakfast"

"Yeah but I bet the boys aren't even awake" Kimi laughed from her bed covers

"Hence why we need to get up earlier and taunt them" Yuzuki said as she shut the door.

The remaining girls looked at one another and almost as if they read one another's minds, they jerked away and began to get ready and just as they expected, none of the boys were up. Yuzuki and their teacher were both sitting down at the breakfast table in a relaxed manner as they ate their breakfast.

"Eat up girls, we get the good stuff and those sleeping get the leftovers" Ms. Kaga said rubbing her hands together "Thank you for the food!"