Vol. 36 - The Child Born a Miracle

"Astral Style..." Riho muttered under her breath as she arranged the pillows on her bed.

"Both Arcadia and Zeal have acquired it now... Time is almost up." Yuzuki replied as she sat herself down on the bed.

"I heard a lot of eventful things about those two, little did we even know our own Ms. Kaga will become Mrs. Kaga! Shocker." Kimi said with excitement.

"You know what, that makes me happy about the future, makes me look forward to it. I know rough times could be ahead but all in all, it's pretty exciting in a mysterious way." Riho smiled, embracing her pillow.

As the three spoke, Kayume walked in after washing her face, "You guys just gonna sit there all day?"

"Well, we have nothing better planned." Riho shrugged.

"Hey Kayume, does it feel weird, owning Astral Style?" Kimi asked Kayume who began to think.

"Honestly, I don't think I own it's full power, just my portion. If we work together, I think it could definitely be strong enough to defeat our enemy but only when we're together."

"Well we need to hurry up and acquire whatever it is we need to get but it seems like it only appears when it wants to." Kimi sighed.

"Doubt it, Sakiko and I had gone through small trials and small moments of realizations before we could even get this power and even then, you may not get it."

Kimi sighed again, "Guess we're just going to wing it half the time."

"What shall we do today? It's Saturday and the school is still in repairs from the stray Sutoresu's that like to roam as we fight." Yuzuki said looking out the window and covering her ears from the ruckus of the builders.

"Yeah, they also took this opportunity to create an extension in the school." Riho pointed out.

"As well as that, 3rd year middle schoolers and 3rd year high schoolers still proceed with class as normal but that's expected." Kimi shrugged, "I just don't like the thought of using my brain again. I don't wanna figure out why x is y!"

"That's the really easy side of math." Kayume raised an eyebrow with a smile, "You struggle with that?"

"Listen, the easy side of math is addition." Kimi laughed, "And even then I struggle."

The five girls decided to head out to Tale Town that day and visit their parents. They couldn't visit them up until now so they rushed towards Kimi's summer home in hopes to see their parents well.

Inside, the parents had cooked themselves lunch and were eating. They weren't paying much attention to the outside so they didn't see the girls open the door and stand there waiting for them to notice.

"You know, if an enemy came in here, you guys are bound to be taken." Riho pointed out.

"Riho?" Akari smiled, "Wanna join us?"

"Oh yeah sure!" Kimi clapped as she rushed and sat down at the table.

"You hungry thing, you all have eaten breakfast?"

"It's required so yep." Kimi nodded as she scooped out a large chunk of rice from the rice cooker.

"Doesn't look like you even ate in years." She laughed.

Yuzuki bowed at her mother who made room for her to sit down. Kayume and Kimi both gathered around her family and were joyfully speaking with the others.

Sitting down, Riho picked up chopsticks and began to eat some sushi Suzuna handed to her.

"We actually spoke with your mother a while ago, she's actually coming down to visit and see what's up so you guys came at the right time." Akari said from across the table.