Vol. 34 - Changing of the Seasons

The red haired girl looked outside the balcony out to the ocean. There was a vast world out there calling her name, a place of which screamed adventure. She felt intrigued by the pull of what was calling her but yet she couldn't seem to understand why it pulled her. What was the meaning of heading towards a goal if it were all to go to waste anyway?

The competitive nature within her was closed, continued to remain locked inside from the fears of disappointment. She wanted to hear the constant praise of her hard works, she wanted to know that her decisions were right. She sought the approval of others and couldn't unleash the creativity she held within.

There was something about being held back from your creative desires that hurt. Would my creativity bring happiness to the world? Would my personality fit in to the mold of this world?
No. It most likely won't but that's alright. She didn't need to conform to what the people of this world thought was acceptable, after all, she wasn't of this world. She never was and never will be. For she had a future ahead of her, something this world could never offer.

She stared at the students that paced the school as her mind continued to run. She was known for her paranoid nature after all. She was young and daring but intimidating. She was quiet and sincere with everything she uttered, she took no joke and was calm and collected. Little did they know, deep within her was a child who craved to be loved. Someone who yearned for attention that was often times given to the others around her.

Jealous? No. Jealousy never struck her mind even though she was always the second option. She just wished to be appreciated just like those around her.

Sitting down on the chair nearby, Kayume continued to eye people from the gap of the fence that blocked her from falling. The cold of the day continued but she felt no cold, she preferred it.

People didn't talk to her as much, they thought maybe, she didn't want to be spoken to but the opposite was actually happening. She wished she wasn't overwhelmed by the conversation that occured around her, she wished she wasn't overwhelmed by the sudden feelings of being lonely.

On this day, on this festive occasion, she felt lonely, lonely, despite everyone surrounding her.

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

There was an unspoken rule within the Sensors. Never ask how they did when out collecting. Depending how long they take, they could accumulate more energy. The power within everyone was important to them, even the bad ones. Unlike any other particular beings, they just wanted to remove their stress. The stress that hurt them, the stress that occupied their minds and wouldn't be quiet. They were unable to overcome their stress, could not relax, this was their only way.

"Sow. You're next." Pressure mumbled from his desk.

Sow sat up and glanced at the others who made no heed to him. He grinned, he was going to prove to them he could do it. They always collected energy but now it was his turn.

"My turn eh?" He laughed, a smile breaking out on his face.

"What's so funny?" Sun glared.

"I'm about to show you imbeciles what's up! Just you wait! I'm coming for you!"

The others looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Whatever."

Vigor looked up from his desk after ignoring the others, "Why is Glaze not doing any fighting?"

"Because Glaze is a suck up." Sun replied without any care.

"Who are we to care what Glaze does? All she is is an arm rest for Eve, she'll throw her away soon." Alpha shrugged.