Vol. 9 - Honesty is the Best Policy

Rummaging through the classroom, the girls had decided to do a complete makeover of the room. They had the club for a couple of weeks now and it was fine, but according to Kimi it was not enough. So there they were, fixing up the interior design of the classroom. Ms Kaga had gladly provided them with extra decorations they could place into the room such as pillows, flower pots and even a water dispenser. They really didn't have a theme let alone an idea for the room just as long as it looked appealing. At that point, even Kiki had quietened down as she helped them clean the room.

As they swept the room, the sound of footsteps stopping outside their room caught them by surprise. Looking up, they noticed a small girl standing with a cute smile on her face. She had such a small figure they were nearly a hundred percent sure you could fit at least five or more of her in the doorframe. She had a light blue shoulder length hair, with a small bun on the top of her head and her bangs were moved to the side. It almost looked like she should be in elementary school or middle school, but she was in their class.

"Riho?" Kimi said with a smile "do you need anything?"

"Nope," she grinned before walking in, her eyes wandering around "but do you?"

"Do we?" Kimi turned to Yuzuki who shrugged

"You see, I haven't joined a club yet and well... it's my final year. Actually, I was in a club but it was discontinued and I've got nothing else to do. I saw a poster for this club a few days ago and it seemed really interesting. Plus, you guys are in my class so I thought I would ask." her grin beaming from ear to ear "I also saw you guys during the school excursion and you guys seemed really nice... and I kinda wanted to be friends with you."

"Aw that's sweet" Kimi grinned "we do need help..."

"As you can see, this place is not a bustling place yet but we still need help on a few things..." Yuzuki nodded "I have an idea."

"Hm?" Riho's eyes spread wide as she waited for what was coming next

"There's somebody who wanted to come in today, if you can help them, we may consider you joining the club."

"Oh that's a good idea" Kimi nodded

"I'll do it!" Riho exclaimed, her cute voice echoing through the room

Agreeing they would let Riho be a intern member for the day, they waited for the student to arrive. It was a couple of minutes before a student finally slid the door open. Walking in was a boy with messed up hair, his tie not done properly and his uniform not ironed. Raising an eyebrow, Yuzuki stared at him.

"Hi..." he said awkwardly, lingering at the door

Beckoning him inside, they motioned him towards a chair. As he sat down, the three girls could sense his awkward aura as well as his reluctancy to speak.

"Hello." Riho spoke suddenly "I'm Riho. Riho Oshinoyama!"

Nodding his head, he avoided eye contact with her.

"Are you okay?" Kimi questioned

"Yeah," he took in a deep breath "I was told to come here by Ayato..."

"Go figure." Yuzuki rolled her eyes before smiling "you're a friend of his, right?"

"Mhm... I'm Seiza Yamada." he paused before looking at them with desperation in his eyes "can you help me?"

"Of course we will!" Riho nodded, her voice just as desperate as his eyes

Settling comfortably, the two girls allowed Riho to take the lead. Behind them, even Kiki watched with intent and amazement as the small girl listened to Seiza explain his dilemma.