Vol. 26 - Double the Beauty, Double the Mystery

Memoria Empire didn't look the least bit different. The same usual school stood, the same usual trees and the same usual buildings all stood where everyone knew where they stood. What was different? The atmosphere. Although everything was where it was, blank spaces still existed. From atop, they could see Memoria Council. The building stood proudly and was the main centerpiece of their Empire. Yoshiki took a sip of his hot chocolate before proceeding into conversation. It was hard not to think of one particular thing, one particular being. It was a tough and strange topic that nobody wanted to talk about however it couldn't be helped. Something was not right and time was ticking.

"Ganseki." Yoshiki said suddenly, breaking the silence.

The teachers had got acquainted with one another again and shared their apologies towards one another.

Shouya looked toward his father with concern, "Father?"

"Ganseki. He is... different."

"In what sense dear?" Akari asked her husband.

"He was a man who once loved this school and the students in it. He would donate money towards the school's works providing the girls better sources and a warm classroom to learn in. But now, he's-"

"Different?" Hinata asked as she leaned back.

"Yes. Different."

Hinata exchanged looks at Suzuna who looked to the floor. Suzuna pondered on the thought. Yes. He was different, something didn't seem right and they were worried. She was worried. Why would a man who held such a high position use his power to abuse young students, a man who once loved them.

"I haven't stepped foot into the building since I heard of my children coming back. I haven't seen how his acts have changed our society. I fear the worst."

"I personally feel like most of this is my fault, everything has circulated to my greedy deeds," Suzuna sighed as she looked at her hands.

"Suzuna, I am grateful the so called bad deeds you had done was minor. It seems something else is in the air that we all cannot quite grasp." Ririka said as she sighed.

The room was filled with many sighs. The teachers shuffled in their seats awkwardly. They feared for the other teachers. Elise looked at her hand. A beautiful ring on her finger. Otoka looked at where she looked and patted her hand.

"All will be well Elise." She comforted

"Merci... Otoka," Elise smiled. She looked at Shouya and Suki who nodded at her. They were going to rescue everyone, even if will be hard.

"We must have faith in our children." Akari encouraged "They are going to get stronger. We just need to trust them."

"I am sure the girls are working hard." Ririka agreed "They won't let us down."

"Indeed. During hard times like these, we need a miracle." Suzuna smiled as she remembered her daughter.

"Yeah and who knew! We created those so called miracles," Hinata joked.

"They know what they will be up against. Kiki and ShiShi will help guide them along the way. Although those two have to remain quiet at the boarding school, they are good at supporting them." Yoshiki nodded. "They won't let us down. I can already feel their hardworking spirit!"

They all shut their eyes in hopes that their thought and prayers would relay to the girls. The girls who worked hard, the young girls who must face danger to remove danger. Hardworking students with a never giving up spirit. They were their children, their proud children. Why would they not work hard?