Hopian 75 - Defying Fate

Last chapter, Ufisator attempted to defeat the armored criminal- and while he did bring the man to deaths door, Ufisator was still defeated. Out of the fear that the man still had another ability up his sleeve, Karia ran away with Sariel who came to pick her up. They entered a room filled with other survivors and security cameras, to where she discovered that there was no way to ask for help from the outside of the base due to the clouds around it. They come up with the plan for Karia to take Sariel's supposedly capable Blessing using her own in order to stall out the criminal- but, doing so actually forces Sariel's soul to go into Karia's body...

Karia's P.O.V.

*CLANG- CRACK! CLANG- CRACK!*

"Ohhhhhhhhhh- I can hear you my Lord, I know you're down there, the distractions have been sent to the abyss! The day of the Lords shall begin- Huh?" The fully recovered monster calls out as he slams his spear down into the tiled floor over and over as a crater is forming under him, but he's lost the aura around him now, I can- no, I WILL KILL HIM!!

"SPIRIT OF SARIE-" I shout, but get interrupted by something spikey slamming into my head that sends me flying through a few benches to where I land on top of two dead bodies.

"You're nothing but a fool," The monster says as he lands next to me and crouches down while sticking his spear in the ground. "father showed me, you did all of that to Sariel to get a power to beat me. And yet here you are, still beneath my feet." He says as he starts to grind his metal boot into my chest, causing me to cry in even more pain... T-THE HELL DOES HE KNOW?!

"See? People like you are the reason why I hate this world. Crying on the floor after your allies gave up their lives- and souls for you to stop me. DISGUSTING!!" He screams as he kicks me across the room again, causing me to fly through a bunch of benches- but- but like hell if I can feel the pain anymore...

"No-no you'- you're wrong! I'll... I'll..." I start to whimper as he starts to walk away from me to where he continues to slam the floor... why won't he at least... kill me?

Then from out of nowhere someone roughly grabs my shoulders to pick up and pull me away from the fight. But in return the person gets charged at and sideswiped by the side of the monsters spiked spear, which sends them flying through the air as I get dragged along with them.

Finally we land with a skid as the person let's go of me.

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF!*

I look up, and see that Aora's standing tall above me and taking in a huge breath to recover from the blow...

"O-O-Officer Aora... h-help me... Sariel, he's-" I cry up to her- where the hell was she when we were making our plans, if she was I wouldn't of needed to take Sariel's Blessing!

"Shit Karia you idiot!! Oh- another Officer! Listen, please it's our only chance, try to stall out the criminal so we can use IT!" One of the guys who beat up Sariel shouts out to Aora as they wave the gold and white telo-sphere which makes her look towards them...

"Go. You have a few minutes." Aora replies as she runs and jumps over the benches and bodies like their nothing towards the monster... no... she-she'll die, I should have been the one to do this- but I can't move...

"WHAT THE HEEEEELLLL, HOW DARE YOU- FATE PROMISED THAT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE INTERFERENCES!!! You- YOU'VE DISGRACED FATHER!!!" The armored monster shouts while taking in frantic breaths, and a second later he charges towards Aora and tries to pierce her chest as the others with the telo-sphere start to run through the other side of the cafeteria.

But in response at the same time Aora says "Imagine Me." and the spear jerks sideways, and barely pierces her side. She must have imagined herself hitting it off course... but more importantly it didn't take her soul...?