𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

Chapter 12:
𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE, CHILD ABUSE, AND ANXIETY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N)'S LEGS SHOOK VIOLENTLY as she stood from her bed. Tear stains still remained on her cheeks as she went over to the mirror in the room that was nailed to the wall.

The black eye she had days before was finally going away. Scars that monster had left downstairs were all covered from the clothes she had managed to grab to cover herself and what was left of her dignity didn't cover the metal memories now engraved into her head.

(Y/N) shook her head. She should be used to this by now, but every single time it happened, it seemed to be different each time. Purple bruised littered on her disgusted her when she looked into a mirror and saw her reflection.

I'm late, (Y/N) thought to herself as she grabbed a towel and shakily made her way over to the bathroom. With each step she took, it ached more.

As she turned the water on from overhead, she made sure it was scorching hot when she made contact with it. With a rag in her hands, she scratched harshly against her (S/C) skin that was battered with the rough marks.

She needed to get rid of the stench of the man downstairs. At this point, it didn't even matter to her if her skin was inflamed. She would cover it with makeup or long sleeves anyway. What mattered was what getting whatever he left remaining on her off.

''(Y/N)! Get your ass down here now!'' she heard her father, a monster she referred him t, yell from downstairs. Instinctively, she flinched even though he wasn't in the same room as her. Quickly, she jumped out of the flaming shower and put on some clothes to cover herself with as she made her way down.

"Yes, sir?" she panted as she came down the stairs. The pain from being on her feet was too much, but when she saw him, her mouth shut close as if she didn't need air at all. His eyes didn't look like hers, but they were dead and emotionless unless you thought ruthless pain was classified as an emotion. Though it wasn't evident on his face, she could feel as if a devilish smirk was on his face.

Her father, the monster, Justin King, dressed like he was going to his job. Put in his on-duty officer clothing, holstered gun, and handcuffs on the belt he wore. A good looking man on the outside, but an exact spawn of Satan on the inside.

''What are you wearing?" he asked, breath reeking of alcohol from the previous night, but at this point, (Y/N) wasn't even sure if he knew the difference between a beverage and alcohol.

(Y/N) gulped. ''I have to go to school. I'm sorry if you needed me for something else,'' she said, holding her head down. Justin scoffed but passed the teen as he headed to the kitchen. She let out a sigh of relief.

''Get out of here, brat. Oh, and I need this place spotless when you come back. Amy is coming over,'' he told her, grabbing a beer from breakfast. (Y/N) nodded as she quickly got out of the hellhole.

''What took you so long?" Ethan asked (Y/N) as she made her way up the stairs that stood right at the entrance of the school. Soon, she was standing right next to him. ''You're usually way earlier than this. Hell, you're usually here before I am!''

I wonder why, (Y/N) thought to herself, but on the outside, the sides of her lips just went upward a bit before she put on her facade. ''I slept in. I had to get your Hammer Industries thing and needed to catch up on a few classes,'' she told him.

Technically, that last part wasn't exactly a whole lie. All of the teen's classes were advanced and they seemed to stress her out till no end. This became one easy lie that fell out of her mouth that Ethan always believed (at least that's what she thinks).

Ethan put (Y/N)'s hand is his. It was way larger than hers, including warmer as they walked down the halls. ''Well, I never really see you without your nose in a book, hm?"

(Y/N) chuckled softly and a real smile was now on her face. Despite what people who went to her school said, it was a peaceful haven for her. It let her express her emotions more than she did at home.

Ethan opened his mouth to say something again, but (Y/N) silences him as she stared down at her phone after it vibrated.

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ: ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ

NATASHA
Just in case you're still upset for getting your ass handed to you by some guys, Peter and Shuri just covered Tony and Loki in tar and feathers

image.attached

▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) let out a small giggle before pocketing her phone. She turned to Ethan who stared back at her with a shit-eating grin on his face. ''What?" she asked, confused.

''Was that a giggle that came from the (Y/N) King's mouth?" he teased. (Y/N) rolled her eyes before she flowed back into her defensive manner.

''Whatever, loser,'' she sassed to him, but the smile on her face never lowered as she walked down the hall to her class.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃