𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

Chapter 54:
𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

TW: ANGST

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) GIGGLED LOUDLY FROM THE COUCH she was on as she leaned against Thor who was seated beside her, smiling at her but worry hidden behind the smile. 

''Thor! You're here! I missed you!'' she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the Asgardian. ''My big golden retriever,'' she cooed as she stroked the top of his head like a dog.

''I'm not only of those canine companions you humans have,'' Thor chuckled, body vibrating with laughter as he did so. ''Ssh,'' she slurred, a dopey smile on her face as she put a finger over her lips. ''Yes, you are.''

Loki pushed him off of the counter he was leaning on as he put his phone in his pocket, moving over to gently and slowly take the Asgardian ale out of the girl's hand.

''Loki? Loki's here, too?" she asked with a gasp, wide (E/C) eyes blurred over by the ale she drank a few minutes prior. ''Loki, I missed you, too!'' she exclaimed.

Thor steadied her on his lap before she fell, a small oof noise leaving her as she turned to play with the ends of his hair. 

''I love your long hair, Thor. Please don't cut it again,'' she whined, tugging slightly on the blonde locks. ''Manbuns are so sexy,'' she cooed with a laugh.

Thor looked over at his younger brother who was staring back at them with a slight smirk and amusement swimming in his eyes. ''What? Uncomfortable brother?" he teased.

The older of the two snorted. ''Of course not. She reminds me of Sif the first time we went out to drink as youngins,'' he said, looking back at (Y/N) with fond eyes as she smiled at him. 

Loki hummed at his brother's words. ''The woman would kill you if she knew,'' she said, taking a seat on the other side of the couch. ''May the Norns bless her,'' he said with the shake of the head. 

(Y/N) rested hers on Thor's shoulder, attention now on his arms rather than his hair. ''You have big muscles, and so many scars,'' she mumbled, a gasp soon leaving her as she shot up.

The girl turned to Loki, eyes widened and a smile on her face. ''Do you have any scars? Can I see them?" she asked louder than she knew of, causing Thor to wince at her volume. ''Sorry, inside voices,'' she whispered as an apology.

Loki shook his head, much to (Y/N)'s dislike as she wiggled out of Thor's lap while reaching for Loki who nodded at his brothers who handed her off to him.

''If I show you mine, will you show me yours? Then all three of us can have something in common!'' Her voice came out slurred and all over the place, but was understood by both of them nonetheless as worried looks were cursed on their faces. 

''Scars? Why would something as beautiful as you have scars, darling?" he asked, paying no attention to her as she straddled him. 

The bright smile that was on her face that was previously genuine was now only there as a plaster or in other words, just a mask for her to wear. It made him frown and his heart in ways he didn't think was possible as he stared at her. 

Her hands fiddled with the ends of her shirt. ''After mama died, he started leaving the scars here,'' she pointed to the side of her head, ''and here,'' she said, grabbing her skin.

(E/C) eyes darted between the two brothers who's attention were both pinned on her. They were filled with something Loki remembered and Thor now hated. Fear. If anything, it reminded the two of them of the eyes of someone who was about to be killed. 

''Justin doesn't want anyone to see them because he doesn't want anybody to know,'' she rushed out. ''Promise?" she said, looking between the two of them, only to see them nod and say, ''We promise.''

New mission: Find, torture long and painfully, and kill Justin

She frowned a bit, but lift up her shirt slowly to reveal the long scars decorated her torso. It made her look like abstract art, but to her, not the beautiful kind that made you want to gaze at it longer. No, to (Y/N), it was like art you'd wanted to throw away because it was revolting.

She giggled softly when Loki touched them gently, the temperature of his cold skin against hers a huge contrast to her warm sin. ''You're cold,'' she whispered, giggling after. 

Even with a hazed mind lost in the midst of mind-numbing alcohol, a sense of dread seemed to form in the pit of her stomach as she looked at both of the Asgardian. Their faces weren't plastered with the wickedly evil smile her father gaze her when he looked down at the scars and because kf that tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes.

''Why are you sad? So gentle?" she asked the both of them, handing resting atop of Loki's. ''You're not hurting me. Why?"

Anger filled the both of them, more so in Thor who always had slight anger issues. It wouldn't be a crime in Asgard to rip off their arms are feed it to Hela's wolf. ''Why would we be happy about this? And why would we hurt you?"

The broken look in her eyes turned to anger, no longer caring the floodgates had opened and tears were freely cascading down her cheeks.

''Because they always hurt you. He always hurts me. Whether they mean to or not. Whether they remember or not,'' she hissed.

Loki understood it now. 

He understood why she flinched all the time, the tense stance she had, distance away from certain (if not all) men, and the lies and plastered smiles she sent to him and everyone she made contact with. 

She had to be ready when someone was going to hurt her. They only hurt her for the pleasure of it all. And the worst of it was that she thought it was her fault.

Anything other than hatred directed to her was foreign and terrifying.

"Whether they mean it or not. Whether they remember it or not."

She didn't want to appear broken to the world yet she already was. 

Loki brought her into a tight hug, not minding how her tears soaking through his favorite shirt as she held him back, if not tighter. The only thing that mattered the most was holding his weeping soulmate. 

''Oh precious rose, I'm sorry we didn't save you from your thorns.''

Thor wasn't sure if he hated or loved those golden tears.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i love you guys, but i'm sorry. pain is a price you have to pay 😔✌ 

-babybluejeans