𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

Chapter 68:
𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LOKI PROBABLY ONLY GOT 30 more minutes of sleep before he couldn't hold onto his drowsiness anymore, now lying against one of the large sofas wide awake at who knows what time.

He forgot how they all even ended up in this situation, but of course, he wouldn't question it that much. His soulmate seemed to be serene enough right here, soft snores reaching his ears. A few murmurs here and there, but nothing too serious.

And he didn't know what to do with (Y/N) who was laying on top of him. Not that he was really against it. It gave him bragging rights to hold over some of the other's heads, but he wouldn't move in fear that the slightest movement would wake her.

Norns, he felt a little kid again, getting flustered around girls, only to try and act calm and collected as everyone deemed him out to be. His mother saw passed and, the Fates bless, if she was here right now, she would be teasing him till the end of his days.

''Crushing hard, huh?" Bucky said, getting up from the ground, stretching as he stood. The two had been sitting in comfortable silence in the dim-lit room, the assassin awake as soon as Amy entered but made no effort to move.

Loki rolled his eyes. ''As if you don't have one yourself,'' he scoffed slightly, eyes darting back to (Y/N). "It would be stupid of you not to."

Bucky hummed, drowsy eyes trained on her as well before they took a glance down the hall which lead down to the elevator. ''Let's go to bed,'' he said to the god, to which they raised an eyebrow.

Bucky sent him a knowing, to which Loki sighed. Carefully he stood up, arms underneath (Y/N)'s knees as he carried her, his cold heart beating a just a bit faster as she buried her face into his shirt a bit, a content hum leaving her.

''Guest room?" the brunet suggested, stopping in front of his room door, though glancing at the door across the hall. The god shook his head. ''She can stay with us. No harm done,'' he said, waiting patiently as the metal-armed supersoldier opened the door, closing it behind them as they entered.

(Y/N) didn't make a lot of noise when Loki laid her out in the middle of the bed, just a small whine when she shuffled around, a hand outstretched as she went to grab something, hands clucking the silk sheets.

At the absence of her main source of warmth, heavy-lidded (E/C) eyes opened, landing on the two.

''Come 'ere,'' she said tiredly, revealing a bit of her southern drawl both of them knew that they already fell in love with, digging themselves into deeper holes. ''Stay with me,'' she mumbled under her breath, but just loud enough for them hear. 

Not wanting to upset the sleep-induced gem, the two got into the king-sized bed, both on either side of her. A content sigh left her, mindlessly intertwining her fingers with one of their hands. It soothed her, guiding her back to sleep with the two of them by her side.

It made their hearts ache more at the small, but meaningful action. Of course, you probably wouldn't remember doing such a thing, but it was adorable. Something they would surely be committing to memory.

''Always, the said, moving closer to (Y/N), just her presence driving them into a tranquil slumber.

(Y/N) didn't really have a favorite temperature, for each had its own fair amounts of advantages and disadvantages. So maybe when she felt cold and warm bodies pressing against her, she didn't question it a whole lot.