𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

Chapter 72:
𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

TW: JUSTIN KING, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, BLOOD/GORE?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE RAIN FROM OUTSIDE SEEMED TO agree with the current situation and the emotions that roamed quite freely in the establishment. It was harsh as it fell with no mercy, as it seemed to wouldn't t be stopping anytime soon. Though, not everyone inside was against it.

The room being focused on at the moment was dark, the only light that was provided was from the lamp above. Anyone who stood or sat underneath it wouldn't be able to see much from in front of them, either.

''Shit,'' the words echoed around the fairly emptied room. Littered around were mostly boxes. There was a table where you could see a faint shine, most likely a few metal objects. Probably more was in the room, but as stated before, not much could be seen. Especially when you're tied to a chair.

Crimson liquid dripped from a pale hand, the wound for a while ago not being treated, but it wasn't like it could kill anybody. It was exposed to the air and bacteria that accompanied it. Though the rain poured harshly, with it slamming against the beige concrete, creating a blood puddle that would stain later, it left an annoying ting in the ear.

Clearly, the boy in the chair was only given less of a punishment at the moment that his older counterpart that was at least three or two doors down. He was going through much worse. The screams were evident, loud, and ringing around the building more than ever.

The door from behind him opened, the sound of it creaking bringing over an eerie feeling. Light from the corner of his eye could be seen, but he didn't turn around. He could've turned his neck to see, but the sound of at least two pairs of footsteps seemed to keep him frozen in place.

''Sorry about that,'' the voice he recognized as the male Parker as he walked in front of him, Harley following closely behind him. A shiver ran through the boy, knowing the two looked completely different as they did before. They seemed older, not as if they were just late teens as he was.

The brunets both slipped on some gloves, most likely not wanting to get their hands dirty, quite literally. And only then did the boy notice the speck of blood on the latter's cheek, another shiver running down his spine.

''Some of the others wanted to come with us, but we figured us teenagers should stick together, eh?" Harley said, shooting a smile before his eyes narrowed slightly.

''We hope you didn't have to wait long, Rami.''

E/C eyes that were still dazed over with sleep opened ever so slowly, a small yawn escaping from the teen's lips as she stretched. A hand was raised to rub the crust out of the corner of her eyes as she looked around.

The room she was in was spacious, probably 3 times larger than her bedroom. And while it seemed to be a guest room with how little personal items were in it, it was still luxurious with lamps that probably cost more than her life. So, from that, she'd known that she was still at the tower.

Memories from the night prior seemed to come rushing in as she buried her face in her hands. she wanted to just crawl up into a whole and die. At least that way she wouldn't have to deal with the outcomes of leaving the comfort of the bed she was it.

"Good morning, Ms. L/N. How are you feeling?" FRIDAY asked, which made Y/N flinch from the sudden voice. She sighed as she calm down. Though the AI didn't have a physical body - humanoid, at least - she found herself looking up at the ceiling anyone.