𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦

Chapter 35:
𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N) STARED AT LOKI WITH WIDE EYES, and behind the (E/C) orbs, her thoughts flashed rapidly, different words and sentences wanted to come out of her mouth.

Pet?

This motherfucker did not just call me a pet. What do you want me to do? Bark? Sit down a do a trick?

To be honest, that's some kinky shit-

Thor shoved his younger by a few hundred years in his shoulder in a subtle, yet harsh way. It was his own who of silently scolding the Asgardian for his behavior.

''My bother here clearly doesn't know what it means to be disrespectful. Please forgive him,'' Thor said, defending Loki. ''What it means is that we are not familiar with you.''

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

Loki's eyes gave her a quick once over, meeting eyes with her for one second before moving over to look at the display of what they had to offer, though it was clear that he wanted to remain in a range where he could still hear their conversation.

''I just started at the beginning of the week,'' (Y/N) said, composing herself so that she didn't stutter or give herself away. ''Will that be a problem?" she sassed slightly.

''Not at all,'' Loki said, looking down at the sweets before stopping near where the cakes were, ''What's this?" he asked to her, pointing to the cake (Y/N) had made for the day. The girl looked at the god with a blank expression on her face.

''A cake.''

''I know it's a cake. I'm not stupid.''

''Then why did you ask in the first place? You have eyes.''

''You know what I meant, mortal.''

''I know, your highness,'' (Y/N) grinned, not knowing how much that boosted his already large ego. She swore she was the smallest smirk on his face at her antics, but only for a second. (Y/N) moved to where Loki was, the thunder god following.

''It's a pecan cake I made. To add my touch to the place, y'know?" she asked, bending down to grab the kuchen out of its decorative glass container. ''Did you want to get a slice or just taste-test it?"

The demigod dressed in black, looking more like witch if we were being honest, looked back at her, eyes narrowing as he gazed down on her. Not one to back down from a challenge, and staring contest at that, she returned his gaze, a little sharper than his own.

The staring contest continued, the thunder god next to them getting a little bored before saying something and walking off, but the two of them didn't pay it any mind as they stared each other down.

It seemed the world around them began to blur as a forced pounded on the base of her skull, though it wasn't a physical cogency at all. She tried to continue on with the battle but looked away when the pain seemed to become too much, she pride taking a blow at the defeat.

''I'll take a full slice,'' he said soon after. (Y/N) didn't take it to heart. He was known to be mischievous and deceiving, it was basically in his nature. Besides,