iv

The next morning, you awake with a start.

You clutch at your sheets frantically, trying to figure out where you are.

Thrusting a hand out to the dresser beside you, something flys into your hand.

It's your lightsaber.

"Reyyyy!" Your voice gets louder the longer you hold out her name.

Rey comes bursting through your door.

Her hair is absolutely wild and so are her eyes. Clutched in her fists is her quarterstaff.

"What is it?" She asks, throwing her head around.

"My lightsaber! It just...it like...flew into my hand." You connect eyes with your friends.

"Where's Luke?" She asks.

"I'm not sure." You say. "But he did say we should get ready for our first day of training."

It's silent for a moment.

"Ok. We'll ask him about what's going on with your uh...hands...then." Rey says uncertainly.

You nod.

Rey quickly leaves your room so you can get dressed.

Quickly, you rifle through the dresser. In the middle drawer there's a pair of Jedi robes.

You grab them and the cosmetic bag someone dropped off last night. You don't quite remember any of it. There was definitely a young girl talking to you and then you fell into a deep sleep.

You sigh and trudge out your room, quickly identifying the bathroom. It's billowing steam into the corridor.

You impatiently wave it away from your face and step inside.

There's rows of shower alcoves.

You pick one at random. Inside is a shelf to put your belongings in. Already, there's a towel inside.

You wonder, for a brief second, if this Jedi temple has maids.

You shrug off the thought and quickly shower, the water warming up quickly and adding to the already steamy room.

It's too hot and humid in this room for you to change, so you wrap a towel around yourself and practically sprint to you room.

You shut the door and lock it.

You change into a loose light brown shirt and dark brown pants, the same shade as the robes.

You pull those on and find that they are loose, flowy, and easy to move around in.

On the right side of where a breast pocket would be, a symbol is stitched into it, a dark red color.

You assume it's the Jedi symbol, although you've never seen it before.

Lastly, you snake a belt around your slim, malnourished waist. It's got the same design as Lukes except there's a big silver buckle in the middle of it.

You tighten the belt as far as it will go. It's still a little loose.

In response to that, your stomach growls.

You open up your door and find Rey, poised with her fist outstretched.

"I was about to knock." She says sheepishly. She wears the same things you do and her hair is in its signature knots.

You play with your hair and tug at it.

It drips down into the soft robes. You hope they dry.

"Ready to go?" You ask.