Chapter 50

Tinsley and Jax laid in bed in Jax's old room at Gemma's. They had just finished making love for the fifth time since Jax had gotten home and were snuggled into one another trying to catch their breaths. Abel was in his pack and play sleeping. The two of them just wanted to be close to one another.

"I missed you so much" said Tinsley.

"I missed you too" said Jax.

"Jax, I couldn't handle it if you went away for a long time. I can't have you locked up in prison while I'm here with the kids" said Tinsley.

"I'm not planning on going to prison but if it does happen, I have complete faith in you that you will be fine. Mom is here. All the club. Willow. Honey, to have everything to will need." Said Jax.

"Everything but you" said Tinsley.

"Well like I said, I'm not planning on going to prison so you won't have to worry about that." Said Jax as he kissed Tinsley on the forehead.

"So, you never said how y'all got out jail" said Tinsley.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. An ATF agent just came down and told us we were free to go" said Jax.

"Did they say anything else?" Asked Tinsley.

"No, just that we were free to go and that they would be watching. I think that last part was more of an attempt to scare us than anything" said Jax.

"You think so?" Asked Tinsley.

"I do. This guy looked as green as they came. He didn't even have the look of an ATF agent." Said Jax.

"Do you think yalls getting out had to do with whoever "M" was that lest us that box of files"? Asked Tinsley.

"It's possible. Although I have no clue who it could have been. The only person I can think of that would have any use for an ATF file would have been Marcus Alveraz. And I don't see him leaving it for you all to help us. Mayans are our biggest rival. It wouldn't make sense for him to be helping us" said Jax.

"That's true. But there's also that ex coworker or Stahl's that met with Rosen." Said Tinsley.

"Yea, if I had to put money on how we got out, it would her testimony. I just don't understand why she would have sat on this all this time and why she would have used it to help us." Said Jax.

"Me either but guess what. I'm not gonna argue about." Said Tinsley.

"Me either." Said Jax.

The two of them laid in bed, snuggled into one another until both had fallen asleep.

***********************

The next morning, Tinsley woke to the smell of bacon being cooked. She stomach went to growling immediately. She rolled to her side and found Jax was already up. Peeping into the pack and play, she noticed Abel was gone. She decided to just lay there for a minute and think about the past few days. She and Jax no longer had a home, Jax had been locked up, and they didn't have a car. But, they did have one another. She and Gemma had seemed to bond even more than they had before. It was weird how she didn't feel stressed out all of it. She knew that she should be but even since Jax had walked through that door, she had been the calmest she had been since the day he was locked up. Thinking about Jax being locked up brought tears to her eyes. She knew he was right about if he went to jail she would be fine because she m re she would do everything in her power to take care of the kids. Plus, she knew she would have the help of the whole club because of who she was to Jax. Knowing all of this didn't make her feel better about the possibility of him ever going away for an extended amount of time though.