Chapter 86

Shortly after finishing dinner, Tinsley's cell phone rang. She walked to the living room and grabbed it off the coffee table. Checking the ID, she saw that it was Juice.

"Hey Juice" said Tinsley.

"Hey Tinsley. Is Jax around?" Asked Juice.

"Yep, hold on just a second" said Tinsley.

Tinsley walked back to the kitchen to hand Jax the phone. She sat down and listened to Jax's side of the conversation.

"You were able to get in? Did you find anything?" Said Jax.

Jax listened for what seemed like forever.

"Ok. See you in a few" said Jax before hanging up the phone.

"So, what did he say?" Asked Tinsley.

"He was able to get in to the security camera feed and the only person seen entering or leaving Tara's room is Kevin and a couple nurses. Once the officers see this, they will know you didn't have anything to do with it. Juice is on the way over with his laptop to show you for yourself" said Jax.

"Really?" Said Tinsley.

"Yep. Based on this, they have no reason to question you any further." Said Jax he wasn't about to remind her that if Tara died from an injury because of her and Tinsley's fight that she could still be brought up on charges. He was hoping that didn't turn out to be the case.

"That's amazing news Jax." Said Tinsley.

She got up from her seat and walked over to him and sat down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"This means the absolute world to me. It means so much to me that you got Juice to look into this. You knew I was freaking out and you did what you knew that you could do to help. For that, I will forever be grateful." Said Tinsley before placing another tender kiss on his lips.

"Baby, you should know by now that I will do anything for you. You and the kids are my heart and soul. You guys are the reason I get up every morning. You guys are my reason for living. When you hurt, I hurt. When you need a shoulder to lean on, I've got two just for you. It doesn't matter what comes our way, as long as we have each other, things will always work out. I promise" said Jax.

"You are so getting laid tonight Teller" said Tinsley.

"As if there was ever a chance that I wouldn't" said Jax.

"That's true" said Tinsley laughing.

Tinsley ran the fingers of her right hand up into Jax's hair. She pulled his mouth to hers and place her sweetest, most tender kiss imaginable on his lips. What's started out as slow and tender soon turned to hot and heavy. Standing up from his chair, Jax lifted Tinsley up onto the kitchen table. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head leaving her bra in place.

Starting at her neck, he worked his way down to each breast and was just about to put one hardened tip into his mouth when he heard the rumble of a harley pulling into the drive.

"Shit" said Jax.

"Fuck. I forgot all about Juice" said Tinsley.

Jax handed her the top he had removed and she quickly slid it over her head. She tried to smooth her hair as best she could so that it didn't look like they had just been about to have sex. It didn't matter, the wavy strawberry blonde locks were not cooperating.

Jumping down off the counter, Tinsley walked over to the sink and made it look like she had been cleaning up the kitchen. She didn't care that Juice knew they were about to have sex but she wasn't going to rub it in his face either.