Chapter 90

It was around lunch time when Tinsley went in search of Jax. She noticed his bike was still on the lot but the van was gone. She walked out to the shop and found Bobby working in a custom harley.

"Hey Bobby. Where's Jax?" Said Tinsley.

"He and Chibs are our handling something" said Bobby.

"Like what?" Asked Tinsley.

"Jax will have to tell you" said Bobby.

"Bobby, you damn well I know most of what goes on here. So where are they really?" Said Tinsley.

"I'm sorry Tinsley, I can't tell you" said Bobby.

"Whatever." Said Tinsley as she walked off.

Digging her phone out of her pocket, she dialed Jax's phone number. It went straight to voicemail. She forgot that he hasn't replaced his yet. Realizing the mistake, she called Chibs. After 6 rings, his went to voice mail too.

"God dammit" whisper Tinsley.

Tinsley went in search of Gemma. She found her in the office with the babies.

"Where's Jax?" Said Tinsley when she entered the office.

"Club business" said Gemma.

"I don't have time for this. He usually tells me when he leaving but he didn't. He still hasn't replaced his phone yet so I can't get up with him. I tried calling Chibs and didn't get an answer. I asked Bobby and all he would tell me is club business and now that's all your going to tell me?" Said Tinsley. She knew she was getting upset over nothing probably but she didn't like the fact that Jax has left without saying goodbye.

"Tinsley, I'm gonna say this once. He's in club business. If he wanted you to know where he was, he would have told you. I'm sure he's fine." Said Gemma.

"That's not the point." Said Tinsley.

"It is the point. He will tell you everything when he gets back. Did you ever think that he didn't tell you because he didn't want you to get upset? Did you think about that?" Asked Gemma.

"Of course I did. But that still doesn't make me feel better. If anything, it's made me feel worse. I'm a worry wart." Said Tinsley.

"Then baby, I hate to tell you this, but you're in the wrong life." Said Gemma.

"Well that's mighty fucking reassuring of you Gemma." Said Tinsley.

"It's the truth. Look, Jax will be back soon enough. Until then, try and keep busy. Try to keep your mind off of it" said Gemma.

"That's easy for you to say. It's not your husband who left without telling you where he was going. You can call your husband and he can tell you he's fine" said Tinsley.

"Tinsley, you're really working on my patience. No, it's not my husband but it is my son. I'm telling you, he is fine." Said Tinsley.

"Whatever" said Tinsley as she walked out of the office.

As soon as she walked out, she felt bad for being shitty to Gemma. It wasn't Gemma's fault. Knowing she needed to apologize, she walked back into the office.

"What is it now?" Said Gemma.

"I wanted to apologize. I had no right to be shitty with you." Said Tinsley.

"Baby, that's all done and forgotten. I know where your coming from. I worry about him too." Said Gemma.

"I'm just scared something is going to happen to him Gemma. I can't stand the thought of living life without him" said Tinsley.