Chapter 84

Jax and Tinsley were still connected in the most intimate of ways when one of the babies started crying.

"They couldn't have timed that any better" said Jax.

"I don't think I can walk just yet" said Tinsley.

"I'll get em" said Jax.

He pulled himself from heat, he lips clinching around him the entire way out.

"That pussy is greedy" said Jax.

"Would you want it any other way?" Asked Tinsley.

"Not a fucking chance" said Jax.

He tucked himself into his pants and went upstairs to grab the crying baby.

"What the matter sweetheart?" Said Jax to Gracie.

He picked her up and she immediately stopped crying.

"You miss your daddy? I know you did. Daddy missed you too" said Jax.

Before he could get back down stairs, the other babies started crying and so did Abel.

"Daddy's coming babies" said Jax.

He went into jaggers room and lifted him up immediately stopping g the crying. As he walked towards Abel and Lizzie's rooms, he saw Tinsley coming up the stairs.

"Little help here" said Jax.

Tinsley laughed at the look of panic on Jax's face. She knew where he was coming from. She as pretty sure had that same look from time to time.

"I'll get Abel and Lizzie. Go on downstairs and mix up a bottle and grab Abel a snack." Said Tinsley.

Jax headed for the stairs as she went into Abel's room first.

"Mama" said Abel crying.

"I gotcha baby. Let's go get Lizzie" said Tinsley.

After grabbing Lizzie, she walked back into the living room. She sat able down on the floor to play with his toys until Jax cake back with a snack for him. She laid Lizzie in the pack and play with Gracie and removed her shirt and bra.

Picking them back up, she walked over to the couch and positioned the girl on each breast. They began to eat. As they ate, she looked down at them. She couldn't believe they were already 3 months old. They were growing up so quick. In just a few weeks, Abel would be turning one. She realized that she needed to start planning a birthday party for him.

Jax came back into the room, holding Jagger. Tinsley thought it was the sexiest sight she had ever seen when she saw Jax holding any of the kids. It almost made her want more. ALMOST! She wouldn't completely abandon the idea but she definitely wasn't trying to have another right now.

"You got the look" said Jax as he sat down beside her on the couch.

"What look?" Asked Tinsley.

"That 'I want a baby' look" said Jax.

"Not exactly. I was actually just thinking how I didn't want anymore right now." Said Tinsley.

"I can agree with that" said Jax.

"We kind of have our hands full here as it is" said Tinsley.

"Good thing you got that implant in your arm" said Jax.

"Good thing" said Tinsley.

All thoughts went back to just minutes ago right there on the couch. Yep, good thing she had the implant or she would already be knocked up. And with her luck, it would be twins or triplets again.