Chapter 79

The guys landed in California in the early morning hours. All of them had been restless on the flight home. Especially Clay. Jax could only imagine how uncomfortable it had been for Clay to fly back. They had hit some turbulence a few time s and Jax knew that it had caused Clay some pain. Clay tried to hide it, but Jax saw him since a couple times.

They had Piney pick them up from the airport and drop Jax and Clay off at home. Jax helped Clay into the house and noticed the diaper bag and knew immediately that Tinsley was here. He found it funny that his guy knitted just knowing she was in the same house. He had missed her so much.

Helping clay through the rest of the house, he opened up his moms bedroom door and was greeted with her standing there with a 9mm pointed at his face.

"For fucks sake Jackson. I almost shot you" said Gemma.

"We didn't want to wake you guys" said Jax.

Gemma looked up at Clay and saw he was beaten. She forgot all about Jax standing there and went to Clay. She gently ran her hands up to his face. Deciding Gemma had Clay, Jax went to his old room. He found Tinsley and the kids sound asleep. The room was practically a maze since there were 2 pack and plays in there but Jax made his way around.

He stripped down and climbed into bed with Tinsley. His getting into bed caused her to stir but she didn't wake up. He kissed her on the forehead and wrapped her in his arms. He just needed to hold her. He had so much that he needed to tell her but he wasn't about to wake her up just to unload all his baggage.

Within minutes, his heart stopped racing and his mind finally slowed down and he fell asleep.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Tinsley awoke to being held. She felt the push of a male erection pressing into her back. The smell hit her next. Tobacco and leather. She knew that smell and knew that he husband was finally home.

Rolling onto her other side, she just watched Jax sleep. He looked completely exhausted. Running on had through his hair, she kissed him on the forehead. His arm on her side tightened and he pulled her closer.

Tinsley didn't realize how much she missed the feel of him pressed against her until this very moment. The content of his bare chest with hers had heat pooling in her sex immediately. Not able to resist, she lifted her Handel her mouth and spit into the palm making sure it was wasn't dry. When she was satisfied with the amount of moisture, she wrapped it around his shaft and began to Jack him off. It didn't take many strokes before Jax rolled onto his back allowing her better access. She could tell he wasn't awake but she knew if she kept this up, he wouldn't be sleep for long either.

Deciding it was time for him to wake up, she slid down the bed and wrapped her lips around. The head of his cock. She drew him as deep into her mouth as she could and sucked. Pulling back, she let her teeth graze the head and felt it twitch at the movement. She kept up the slow sucking rhythm and was rewarded with the saltiness if his pre-cum. She kept sucking. She picked up the pace and was rewarded with Jax's hands fisting in her hair. The fisting spurred her on. She took her free hand and massages his balls while she continued to suck.

"Fuck" moaned Jax softly as he began to buck his hips needing the release. It didn't take long before Jax was shooting his seed down her throat.

When Tinsley had sucked him dry, she crawled up the bed and straddled his still hard cock. She aligned his shaft at her opening and sank down on him, taking him all the way to the root of him. Her head fell back on her shoulders at the feel of him pressing into her but it wasn't nearly enough. She rocked her hips as his hand gripped her ass. But it still wasn't enough. Taking her hands, she lifted her heavy breast and licked each nipple. She then took each nipple and pinched them between her thumb and forefinger while holding the majority of the weight of them in her hands. But still, it wasn't enough. She leaned forward and rested her hands on the headboard. This angle allowed Jax to be able to suckle her. His warm mouth wrapped around on hardened point and Tinsley knew this was what she needed. Jax sucked on the hardened point and lifted the weight of them, squeezing with just the right amount of pressure.

Tinsley hips began to rock faster and Jax's began to meet her with every rock. It didn't take long before both of them were falling apart both whispering each other name.

Jax rolled Tinsley onto her back never breaking contact. He looked down into her eyes and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I missed you" said Jax.

"I missed you too baby" said Tinsley.

"I can tell. How long do we have before the babies need to eat?" Asked Jax.

"A good hour is so" said Tinsley as she looked over at the clock.

"Good, cause I'm not nearly done with you" said Jax as he dropped his head to her breasts and began to suckle her again. The two of them made slow passionate love until the little whimpers of one of the babies brought them back to reality.

"I'll get the bottle. Your milk needs pumping" said Jax.

"If there any left, you been drinking it all up" said Tinsley joking.

"There's plenty in those jugs for my babies to share" said Jax laughing before walking out of the room to mix a bottle. Tinsley grabbed Jagger and Lizzie and positioned them on each on her breast. They immediately went to sucking and nourishing themselves.

Jax walked back into the room and paused at the door. She had seen Tinsley like this more times than not but the beauty of it hit him like speeding truck every time he saw it. Seeing her sitting there, giving life to his children, made him feel things. It made him fall in love with her more and more every single time he saw it.

Finally snapping out of it, he walked over to pack and play and grabbed Gracie. He sat down on the bed beside Tinsley and started to feed the fussy baby.

"I love you Jax" said Tinsley.

"I love you too baby" said Jax as he leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips.

The two of them sat on the bed, feeding the babies in silence.

It didn't take long before Tinsley realized that Jax had fallen asleep while feeding Gracie. She didn't have the heart to wake him. After placing Lizzie and Jagger in the pack and play, she walked over and lifted Gracie from his arms. She placed her back in the pack and play and crawled back into bed. Abel wouldn't be up for another few hours so she decided to get some more rest. Curling into Jax's side, she rested her head on his chest and a arm over his hips. It didn't take long before she was sound asleep