Chapter 92

After feeding the kids, Jax and Tinsley walked over to the club house where everyone was enjoying dinner. She noticed that everyone was there including Willow, Half Sack, and TBD. Tinsley realized she had been a pretty bad friend the last couple of days. She hadn't even asked how Willow was doing with the baby or what they had even decided to name him.

She and Jax walked over to a pack and play someone sat up in the club house and laid the trio down. They then walked over to the bar and fixed them a plate each. Taking a seat with Half Sack and Willow, they dug into their plates of food.

"Tins, if Jax hadn't have married you, I would be begging for your hand" said Chibs.

"You'd have time fight me first" said Juice.

"Sounds like none of you assholes will be alone with my wife ever again" said Jax. He knew that they guys were just ragging on him but he would be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling just a tiny bit protective over her.

"Ahhh, Jackie Boy. Are you a little jealous?" Said Chibs.

"He sure is" said Tinsley as she leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek.

They group ate and joked with each other. Just like a big family. Which is what they were. The newest prospect was in the kitchen washing the dishes while the other sat around the bar.

"We have an announcement" said Half Sack getting everyone's attention.

Willow held up her hand and showed off her engagement ring.

"We're getting married" said Willow.

The whole group shouted and congratulated the couple on their engagement.

"PARTY!" Yelled Happy.

Someone turned the music up. A rock beat played over the speakers and booze flowed like the Niagara Falls.

"Hey baby, I'm gonna go put the kids in your apartment so they can get some sleep. I'll be right back.

"Hold on and I'll help you" said Jax.

Jax lifted the pack and play and while she carried Abel to the apartment. Once inside, she laid Abel in the crib that was set up there. Making sure all the kids were tucked in, they walked out of the room. Stopping just outside of the door, Tinsley turned and faced Jax. She placed her hands in his waist and went on her tip toes to place a kiss on his lips.

"What's that for?" Said Jax.

"For being you. I think it's sexy as hell when you get all protective of me" said Tinsley.

"So you like it when I go all cave man on you?" Said Jax as he pulled her to him.

"Absolutely. You can go caveman on me anytime you want. Especially if it ends up being like last night" said Tinsley.

"You liked that huh?" Said Jax.

"Oh yes" said Tinsley reaching around and grabbing Jax's ass.

Tinsley being so close had Jax getting hard.

"Come on" said Jax.

Jax grabbed her hand and led her to the ladder that led to the roof top. She climbed up first giving Jax and eye full of her amazing ass all the way up. Climbing the ladder with a hard on wasn't an easy feat but Jax made it. Once they were on the roof, Jax closed the hatch and led her over to one of the raised areas.