Volume 1 Chapter 10 She's A Unintentional Siren Of The Sea!!?

Previously: *Dracule Mihawk's POV* She smiles big and her green eyes shine like Emeralds. Her eyes are just as pretty as the rest of her body, I can't help but stare. "Hey um, Dracule I have something to tell you." She said this with a little nervous voice.
"Yes? What is it?" I say with my eyebrows raised. "I think you are really attractive, I know I can't have you. You aren't a emotional type, and I am. I just wanted to let you know how I feel." I go in shock but I don't show it. I glare at her by accident, it's just how I look normally but I was trying to process what was just said. She sat up and looked at me upset,"I'm sorry if I made you mad." She looked upset, Damnit did I do this? I look at her and try to smile but I fail."I'm not mad with you." She didn't buy it and started to cry. Shit, I have to tell her how I feel about her. But I don't know how to say it to make her believe me. I grab her beautiful face and I pull her into a kiss...

She kissed me back, she wraps her arms around my neck. I pull her closer to me and she sits in my lap as we intensly kiss. She grinds on my lap and I grunt as she does so. I stop kissing her and pull away, she looks in my eyes and smiles, her tears are dry and her eyes are filled with lust. "Hawkeye, I'm glad you don't hate me." I smile happily at her,"I'm glad you feel the same way about me. I've been waiting for this moment to come." She grabbed my hair and pulled me into another sloppy kiss. As she did this she grinded on my lap, she smirked as she kissed me. She stopped kissing me again and said in my ear,"Let's turn up the heat, how about it?" I smirk at her and whisper back,"Sounds great, how about you strip for me, like the bad girl you are." She shivered at my words and I laughed amused at her reaction.

She got off of my lap and stripped her clothes off, I licked my lips at the sight of her naked. She got on her knees and smiled at me. I got the hint and stood up and undid my belt and pulled down my pants, revealing my already hard member. She licked her lips and grabbed my balls and wrapped her mouth around my huge throbbing member.
She licked the head I let out a groan, she teased me until I glared at her irritated, she giggled and then went to town on me. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock, she took my full length in her mouth, I started to groan even more. She gagged on it and kept doing so until my member twitched inside her mouth and down her throat. She squeezed my balls and I instantly came down her throat. She swallowed it all and sucked off the leftovers on my cock. She stood up and kissed me with the taste of me in her mouth. Her hands wonder all over my body, she felt my abs and muscles. Then suddenly she grabbed my cock and stared into my eyes,"It's your turn, pleasure me like a good boy." I chuckle at her and I nod,"Yes ma'am, I shall."

I pick her up and lay her down on the ground and i prop myself up with my hands on either sides of her. We have our swords off and to the side. But I'm going to be putting my big hard sword into her in a little bit. But first, I kiss her neck down to her stomach. She gasps at me sucking on her tits. I grin and kiss down to her right thigh and I leave bite marks. She whimpers in pain, I laugh at the sounds she's making. I avoid her heat and kiss around to her other thigh and I give her more bite marks, her pain tolerance is high, which is why I'm biting extra hard than I would do to a normal person. I hold myself up with one arm and I hold my fingers over her face,"Suck." I command her and she obeys me. My fingers are wet with her spit, I go down lower and kiss her clit. She let out a moan, I blow on her clit and she moans louder,"Well someone is very sensitive." I say smirking devilishly. "Well I haven't done it in a while with anyone." My eyebrows raise. "How come?" I was pretty sure that her and Shanks were a thing. "What about Shanks?" I say curiously. She shook her head,"He friend zoned me, it was mutual but not at the same time, I'll tell you after. Just please pleasure me." I nod,"Alright, well prepare for no mercy from me." She nods and looks a little scared, I didn't mean I would hurt her just to hurt her. But oh well, here I go. I slid one finger inside her and she whimpers. I lick her heat as I insert and pull out my finger. She starts to squirm, I stick another finger inside her and she moans louder than before. I pick up the pace and now I have three fingers inside her. She's arching her back and moaning. I feel my member twitch between my legs, her moans are turning me on so much. And her reactions are driving me nuts, I have to fuck her soon. I stop right before she cums and she whines,"Why did you stop!" I smile evilly,"Because I just can, and because I wanted to ask, what do you want me to do to you?" She started to reach for her heat and I grab her hand and pin it above her head,"You aren't allowed to touch yourself. Bad girls deserve to be punished, you don't get a choice now." I saw her smile sneakily, she wants to be punished huh. I'll give her what she wants then. I straddled her and lean down and kiss her neck and then bite down into her shoulder. She almost screams but I grab her throat and squeeze hard. She starts to choke in my hands, I whisper as I do so."A bad girl like you deserves no mercy from me." She gulps in fear but I could just tell she wanted more. I stop choking her for a few seconds just so I can spread her legs and push myself inside her. I'm going in raw, just how I like it. She moans louder than before and i pull out and then slam back inside her, she goes to scream but I stop her by choking her as hard as I could with one hand. She looked at me with a deviant look in her eyes, she smiled sadistically as I choke her and slam into her wet pussy. I start to pick up the pace and thrust harder and harder, she tries to scream but nothing comes out. I kiss her as she moans, I let her breathe of course. But only just enough to not pass out. I roll her over and she is bouncing up and down on my cock, she cums all over my cock just as I roll her over on top of me. I feel her juices flowing all over my cock. I cum Instantly inside of her, she starts to pant, but I'm not done with her. I force her down on my cock and she goes to scream and I choke her with one hand and rub her clit with the other as fast as I could. She came over and over again within only a few minutes after she just came. I roll us over and we do 69 I eat her out as she sucks my cock. I fuck her mouth with my hard cock. She moans my name as I insert my tongue into her wet pussy. I make her cum with my mouth and I eat up her juices and I then I cum in her mouth and down her throat. She is panting heavily, I turn her around and she lays her head on my chest. I stroke her hair and kiss her on the forehead gently. She smiles tiredly,"I love you..." She said the three words I wasn't expecting. I smile and say it back,"I love you too sweetheart." She exhales and falls asleep on my chest. I wonder why Shanks turned this down. She's perfect for a mate and person to stay with. Why, why did he not keep her....*