Chapter 22

Kim Taehyung's POV

AFTER a happy day with Jennie, I'm currently lying here in my bed. Staring at the ceiling while thinking of us. Our adulthood is finally starting and I want to spend those times with her.

While I'm on that current situation, I heard a knock on the door and it opened afterwards. It revealed my mom.

"Hun, get ready. Someone will be visiting us for dinner,"She said.

"Who is it?"I asked.

"You'll see later. Just prepare, okay? They'll be here in about 30 minutes."She said and without letting me reply, she left the room.

I sighed and had no choice but to stand up and get dressed. I don't know who it might be but my guts are telling me that something is wrong. I didn't mind it and just prepared.

After wearing decent clothes, I fixed my hair and checked myself. I looked at the time and there's still about 10 minutes. I decided to go downstairs.

Mom and dad were already at the table while the maids are busy getting the foods ready. I approached them and sat at an empty seat near dad.

I stayed silent and pretended to be busy with my phone. I'm still not it good terms with them since they don't like Jennie for me. If they don't accept her, I might as well stay like this.

It was a cold atmosphere when dad suddenly cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Where have you been?"He asked.

"Just there,"I coldly replied. He suddenly laughed like a sarcastic one before speaking.

"You've been with that Jennie again, am I right?"He asked with a smirk but I didn't reply. "Yeah, enjoy the moment while it last cause after this I don't know if you could still be together--"

"What?"

My attention was suddenly grabbed by his words. I couldn't understand what he's saying but I know he's up to something that's no good.

"Sana's family is coming here and we'll take about your marriage--"

"What bullshit is this?!"I exclaimed and they were suddenly taken aback.

"Be careful with your words, young man! We're still your parents!"Mom yelled and I just scoffed. I was about to talk again when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"There here, Taehyung. Don't you dare do something that you'll regret later."He said with a stern tone.

I couldn't say anything and just watched as Sana and her parents came with a smile plastered on their faces.

What's something to smile about?

I ignored them and just looked somewhere. They sat on the seats while Sana sat beside me. I suddenly wanna walk out of this house.

"Glad you could make it,"Dad said with a smile and Sana's parents smiled back.

"Of course, it was a pleasure being invited here,"Sana's dad answered.

Plastic beings...

The foods was served and we started eating. I wasn't in the mood to eat but dad was looking at me with a stern look so I couldn't do a thing.

They started talking with those sugar coated words which made me wanna laugh at their plastic attitudes. While Sana would constantly take glances at me.

Stop it, it's irritating.

"Now, can we talk about their engagement?"Dad suddenly brought up and they all laughed, fakely.

Cut off this bullshit.

"Do you have any suggestions on what can happen?"Dad asked.

"Hmm... My daughter Sana here suggested that they could go on a trip to build there relationship more. It could happen, right?"Sana's mom said and I just looked at them plainly.

Relationship my foot, you don't know that this girl here almost put an innocent person to jail.

"Oh, what a wonderful idea! Taehyung would love that. Right, Hun?"Mom said while smiling at me and I looked at her with a smirk.

"Tsk, I would never like that idea. So cut all of these bullshit cause this ain't happening."I said and there eyes widened.

"Kim Taehyung!"Dad said with a stern tone.

"I'm not going to do this, now if you would excuse me, I would like to get out of this damn dinner."I said and walked out of the scene.

I didn't mind Sana who was trying to catch me but she was so stubborn that she even grabbed me by my arm when I finally reached the front door.

"Kim Taehyung, please talk to me!"She begged and I had no choice but to face her.

"Let go,"I said but she didn't. "I said let me go--"

I didn't get to finish what I was saying. Sana suddenly leaned closer and closed the gap between us. She fvckin kissed me.

When I realized what she did, I harshly pushed her and wiped my lips.

"What the heck are you doing?!"I madly said.

"I told you for the thousand times, I'll never give up, not until your mine."

"And for the millionth time already, I'll never be yours, you'll never be Jennie."I said and she suddenly chuckled that gave me a confused feeling.

"Well, what about I take Jennie out of the way first, maybe that might be easier."She said with a smirk.

I suddenly got a bad feeling. I know she's up to no good again. I won't let her do the same thing to Jennie again.

"Don't even try, once you laid even a single finger on her... Get your yourself ready. Maybe that time I'll suddenly forget that you're even a girl."