Chapter 16

"WHAT did you do to my daughter, you fuckin wrench!"

"Calm down, mrs. Minatozaki!"

"She harmed my daughter and almost killed her! How the hell can I calm down?!"Sana's mother screamed while trying to attack me. I lowered my head and stayed silent.

"Calm down, please. We need to discuss first what happened."The Dean said. "Ms. Kim, why did you push Sana--"

"Pushed her? I definitely didn't pushed her. She was attack--"

"So your saying that it's my daughter's fault huh?!"Ms. Minatozaki screamed once again.

"Calm down!"Dean exclaimed. Sana's mom turned silent but her looks on me was still full of anger. "This isn't gonna work. Mrs. Minatozaki, can you please leave the room first? I'll need to talk to ms. Kim alone."Dean said and Mrs. Minatozaki abruptly stood up and slammed the door after she went out. Once Sana's mother went out Dean looked straight at me.

"I did not push her, I'm telling the truth."I said with a low voice but Dean laughed in frustration.

"Ms. Kim, you already harmed a person, a lot of people told me that it was you who pushed her. So, why tell a lie when I know the truth?"He asked and his words literally stabbed my heart.

How could people judge me without even knowing anything? So this is how it goes now? Even though you try hard to defend yourself from others, they won't lose bad things to say to you no matter what. What's the point of explaining things when they're already believing the other side of the story?

"I said I did not push her--"

"Ms. Kim--"

"Dean, I already told you! I didn't push her!"My feelings got me and later did I know, tears were already falling from my eyes.

He heaved a sigh before taking again. "I know you still can't admit it to yourself, so, let's see what Sana's parents want to happen, okay? I'll call you back tomorrow."He said.

I wiped off all my tears and stood up. I bowed and went out of the room. I started walking my way, murmurs and stories about me is heard once again. I heaved a sigh and tried to ignore every one of them.

I went out of the school and walked my way to Han river. I sat on the ground and stared at the sun setting.

"Why did this have to happen?"I asked myself and tears started welling up. "Did I do some bad to deserve this? All I wanted was to have a peaceful life..."I said and cried.

My heart started aching and all I could do was cry. My thoughts are full of sadness and regrets.

"Eomma... Appa... I can't do this anymore."I whispered to myself and cried.

I couldn't stop myself from crying all this time. The skies started to get dark but I couldn't have the courage to stand up and go to work. All I can do was to cry, thinking that I harmed a person and create a new miserable life for myself.

MY eyes opened and I woke up at an unfamiliar place. I'm already at a bedroom-- an unfamiliar bedroom, it's bigger than mine and I can reassure, it belongs to a man.