Chapter 5

MY shift started minutes ago and right now I'm just sitting here inside the staff room, waiting for costumers' orders. I was in the middle of relaxing when suddenly Irene came in and gave me a sticky note.

"What's this?"I asked, reading the paper. After reading the paper, I finally realized that this is an address.

"A delivery came up but our delivery boy isn't here today. So... Can you please do the delivery today?"She asked, pleasing me.

"Yeah, sure."I nodded and she smiled. "I'll go get ready, just give me the orders after you're done, I'll just be fixing the motorcycle."I said and she handed me the keys.

She nodded and we both went out but I walked out of the restaurant and went at the motorcycle. I sat on the motorcycle while I was using my phone, since I'm still waiting for Irene to give me the orders.

I was playing a game, but then a notification popped up causing the game to buffer."WHAT THE- shit! I lost?!"I exclaimed annoyed while I looked at my phone in disbelief.

"It's all this notification's fault, now I fucked up."I know this is just a game but HECK THIS IS MY FAVE GAME!

"Now, who this fuck is this?"I mumbled to myself and tapped the notification. "Jennie-yaaaah..."I mumbled what I was reading.

"Who.the.hell.are.you?"I mumbled again while I was typing.

A few seconds later, it replied. "You can read my name above, pabo."I mumbled again and rolled my eyes.

I looked at his name and fuck.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"I screamed. I looked around and finally realized that people were staring at me and looking at me like I am an insane person- I actually am.

I didn't feel bothered, I sighed and looked at my phone.

Me: You piece of shit.

Taehyung: Now what did
I do to you?

Me: None of your business!
And stop chatting me

Taehyung: Nah. I spent my whole
day finding your acc.

Me: What the hell?
How did you find my acc anyways?

Taehyung: I have my ways

Me: Whatever.
Just stop bothering me.

Taehyung: Bothering?
What are you doing?

Me: Again, it's none of your business.

Taehyung: Psh.
If you're just doing
some stupid stuff,
then stop. You idiot.

Me: Shut the heck up.
I'm going now bye.

I didn't bother to wait for his reply and just shut my phone down. Just in time, Irene went out with a paper bag with her. "Here are the orders"She said and I nodded.

I placed the orders at the delivery box on the motorcycle, put my helmet on and sat back on. "I'll be going now."I said and waved.

"Arasseo, be careful!"She exclaimed and smiled. I nodded and smiled too. I started the engine and afterwards, I drove off.

I drove off to the place and after minutes, I finally arrived at the place. I took my helmet off, stood up from the motorcycle and grabbed the paper bag with their orders. Once again, I looked at the address and looked around.

I saw a white mansion and stepped in front of the gate. The mansion was so big and modern. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. After a minute, someone finally opened the door and I saw a familiar face.

"Eo? The girl from the canteen, right?"He asked while smiling. I just nodded and smiled lightly to him.

"By the way, here is your order."I said and gave him the orders.

"Thanks, here's the payment. By the way, can I know your name?"He asked.

"Sorry but I don't give strangers my name."I replied back.

"U-uhm... It's alright, I understand hehe. I guess I'll just see you at school"He said and smiled. I nodded and lightly smiled at him.

"Alright, thanks for ordering anyways, bye."I said and turned back.

"Thanks again."I heard him said. I didn't face him again and just went to the motorcycle again. I sat on it and put my helmet on. I started the engine and drove back to the restaurant.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

JUST when he was about to go in, he saw something on the ground. He grabbed it and finally realized that it's a name tag. She stood up and started reading it.

"Kim Jennie..."He mumbled and smiled to himself.