Chapter 14

Minatozaki Sana's POV

"DONE staring at them?"Nayeon unnie asked with sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and said, "They don't look good together, it hurts my eyes."I said and they laughed.

"You're just jealous, Sana, we can see it."Jihyo unnie said and I scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever, but let me just inform you guys their relation won't last long."I said and smirked.

"Stop the nonsense, Sana, just be happy for them, okay? There are still a lot of men willing to court you."Momo unnie said and I just nodded in irritation.

Nothing can stop me when it comes to Taehyung. You just wait there, Jennie.

Jennie Kim's POV

RIGHT at this moment, I'm with Taehyung here at the canteen. We're finally okay since he talked to me earlier and explained his side but a part of me was still not satisfied. 

Teehyung is currently spitting nonsense while eating and here I am feeling uncomfortable. Sana would suddenly look at me and glare. I thinks it's probably because I'm hanging out with Taehyung.

"Yah! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"He asked with a full mouth. "I've been talking here while you're just staring at me. Don't you know that I'm talking about something important huh?"He ranted and I just nodded.

"If you finish what you're eating first, I would probably understand what you are saying!"I fired back at him and threw him the paper towels. 

He rolled his eyes and started eating peacefully. I did the same and took glances at Sana, only to see her glaring and smirking. I sighed and continued eating. 

After a few minutes, me and Taehyung were done eating. We stood up and started walking our way to somewhere we can stay until our vacant time is over. We made up our minds and decided to go to the rooftop to kill time.

"Isn't this place too silent? It's making me uncomfortable."He said and I hissed at him.

"This is where I go to ease my mind. If you're that uncomfortable, you can leave me here."I simply said.

"Psh! I'm just gonna stay here, I won't leave you."He said and smiled.

"A lot of people already said that to me, but look at where they are now, they all left me."I said, his smile vanished and was turned into a little pout.

"Yah, don't be sad. I'm not like them, okay? I'll stay by your side no matter what. I promised that to your dad."He said and that made me smiled for a little.

A moment of relaxing silence came over, my heart and mind came at ease too. I closed my eyes and leaned back at the wall. I felt the wind blowing hard, giving me a relaxing feeling. The peaceful place giving me the peace that I've always wanted.

"Is this how you spend your time?"He asked and I nodded. "Why?"He asked again.

"All my life, it was all full of shit. I never felt like I belong. There are times that all I wanted was to leave this world. Then, I met you. I felt like I've found someone that could comfort me but you left me. My world came back to what it was before you came. Ever since that time, if I have a free time, I would ease my mind from all the problems."I explained. He lightly patted me at my head. He hanged his arms on my shoulder and gave me a hug. 

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen again."He said.

"Let's go now, our vacant is almost over."I said and stood up. He did the same and we went back to our classrooms.

The day passed by without any hustle. Taehyung and I are also done with our tutoring sessions and I'm still early for my part time job. Taehyung decided to bring me with him to go to his friends. I just agreed and made our way. 

After commuting to their usual hangout place, we finally reached it. We walked in again and this time, there is a fewer costumers than the last time we went here since it's still school hours. We went to the same room and greeted by his friends.

"Oh! Nice to see you here again, Jen!"Hobi greeted, smiling and I smiled back at him.

"Hey, Jennieeee. you're back!"Jimin said in a clingy tone and was about to run for a hug but Tae pulled his hoodie.

"Yah! It doesn't mean that you're close with Jennie you can just run and hug her, okay?"Taehyung said and Jimin glared. Jimin pulled his hoodie from Taehyung and fixed himself.

"It was just a friendly hug bro! It doesn't mean anything, besides, I have Chaeyoung."He hissed and the others laughed.

"Chill there, Tae. Don't be so over protective when you're not even her boyfriend."Yoongi said, savagely. Everybody reacted and that made me smile.

"Anyways, stop the commotion and let's just have our things done."Namjoon said and they all yelled 'yes'.

Everybody went back to their own businesses, which is doing their schoolworks. So, I also did the same, since Namjoon is years older than me, I asked him help for my research plus they said he is really smart. 

"I'm really stressed with this research."I said and Namjoon shook his head.

"Don't be so stressed out, Jen. Just chill."He said and then I shook my head also.

"How could I chill when I have so many things to do?"

"You know, you could be like us-- I mean, enjoy doing things. I know life could be really hard, it's just obstacles to make you stronger, you know? So just go with the flow and relax, you can do anything if you believe in yourself."He said.

This guy could be a national speaker... Gosh, his words are golden.

The day passed by and his words really got me. It kept me motivated all throughout the day. Maybe having Taehyung and his friends would really help me in my everyday life, I'm so grateful for having them.