Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Social Media Stalking

Nirvana's POV
We were all at home being the weird girls we are we thought we should check out thing on the boys meaning the janoskians and man they are famous after we looked at there YouTube channels we thought we will follow them on Twitter after we done that we went on Google images and man they have a lot of photos of themselves and I never knew they that fit they are definitely not the same Australian boys they were 2 years ago but at least it isn't a horrible change there still the same old boys in lots of ways.

Winter's POV
Wow they have changed a lot in two years they are way more buff and they have gotten really famous which I'm glad they can do something they love.

Yasmin's POV
Jesus Christ like seriously they have a lot of fans and when I talked to them they are funny basically what they are like on camera which I find good and man they are all good looking which is a major bonus Right.

Ariella's POV
They soo funny and cute I really want to get to know James more though because he seems like someone I'll get along with more.

Elizabeth's POV
OH my fucking god! I can't believe we were just looking at things on them I mean I'm not complaining and Beau is my favourite maybe because he says and does things like me but I don't know can't wait till we can actually hang out again.