Author's Note (A/N)

Hey guys! I've decided to write a Laya fanfic as I know that a lot of you guys ship them.

I don't own GMW or any of its characters, but I have made a few changes to them :

1. Riley and Farkle are both 14 in this book.

2. Maya and Lucas are 15, but Lucas turns 16 later on in the book.

3. Farkle and Lucas are brothers.

4. Auggie is 6 years old and Riley also has a younger sister called Emily who is 3 years old.

5. All of them go to different schools and live far away except for, well, Farkle and Lucas as they're brothers.

6. They only meet each other once a year during their summer break when they stay in Riley's summer house. They've been doing that for years. Maya didn't go last year but the others did.

By the way, Cory and Topanga are still Riley's parents. No change to that. All of their parents know each other well.

So basically this story is about Lucas and Maya. 2 summers ago, they were perfectly happy together but something happened and hearts was broken. Which is part of the reason why Maya didn't go back last summer.

However, this summer, she has no choice but to go and she has no idea what's going to happen with Lucas now.

I really hope that you guys will enjoy this book as I'm really excited for it!

Feel free to comment! :))