Repay | Juza Hyodo

warning!: mentions of rape
( it didn't happen but the actions
towards it was mentioned. )
if you are uncomfortable about so,
please wait for my following oneshots

bold: conversations
italics: thoughts

here's the first one shot for you!
(≧∇≦)/

here's the first one shot for you!(≧∇≦)/

"

Mommy, please! Someone! " The poor girl was whining for help, her words kept quiet from the handerchief that was binded tight in her mouth. Her tears were streaming down on her face, the two perverted men in front of her wanted nothing more but a taste of a child.

She was trying to scream, her pink dress dirtied from the dirt of the alleyway, she lay helpless until the man who was getting on top of her was knocked out cold by a second. She looked at the ground to see a big rock just next to where the passed out man lay.

" -elp! " The other unguarded pervert had his face met with a metal trash bin. Trying to blink her tears away, (name) looked at the young child with a piercing yellow eyes. His purple hair was dancing with the wind and he was by the end of the alleyway where the policemen started to enter to save young (name).

That was the first and last she had seen of her savior, her parents looked for the young man only to be told that he wanted nothing more but to be kept at peace- her savior did not want money or attention at all.

But at least she got a name.. Juza Hyodo, they said.

" Uhm

" Uhm.. " You started, staring blankly at the street act happening before you. The two were supposed to be.. Fighting?

Your assistant, Brandy, gave you a soft smile. " Welcome to Veludo Way, (name)! "

Still surprised, you nodded with half-wide eyes. " We travelled from the States to watch a street act..? "