Thank You | Tenma Sumeragi

GUIDE!!!
reader is the younger sister
of the director who happens to
be already in a troupe. she stays
at the mankai dormitory in return
she serves as the company's
critique for the acting of the
troupe members.
-
bold: conversations

 -bold: conversations

" Let's do this. " You tugged your gym shorts after finishing your stretching, laying down on your yoga mat, you turned the music playing in your earphones higher and started your workout.

It has been a few months since the last you have worked out, for starters- you didn't do it because you're insecure. After the announcement of the new virus and it being a pandemic, you knew that taking care of yourself is the best way to go rather than be one of those civilians who chose to 'not wear a mask as it's their own body and their own choice to do what they want with it'.

At some point, even if most say that they aren't scared of dying, you'd actually feel that pit of unknown feeling in your gut, telling you to do your best to keep on living. So right now that everyone's affected by the pandemic, the best way to go other than the hospital is to be sure that you're safe so you can't affect any other people, especially your family.

After your workout session, you looked at yourself from the mirrors of Mankai's training room. Your body covered in sweat and your water bottle empty, you noticed that you must have gotten rough with yourself that you scraped the bottom of your toe.

" Ahh.. That sucks. " You murmured to yourself, brushing it off- you stood up and gathered your things- leaving the training room.

The following days, it was expected for some parts of your body to be sore but three days after it wasn't as bad anymore

The following days, it was expected for some parts of your body to be sore but three days after it wasn't as bad anymore. But what was unexpected was for your scrapes to turn into an open wound that you had to clean and aid yourself.

The troupe members had started to pick up your weird walking behavior, Kazunari even had the guts to tease you.

" (name)! Why are you dragging your other leg as like that? You look like an actor from the walking dead, just the zombie though. " He snorted, you rolled your eyes and laughed it off with him.